Is there any chance this site can get a decent trivia room?

A

Auntyseptic

At the moment the trivia room kicks people for answering questions, which seems a bit odd to me?
The whole point of the trivia room is so people can answer questions, why kick them for doing so?
I can understand it kicking people for talking **** and disrupting the flow of the room, but maybe not so much for just answering bloody questions.

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea, get the answer wrong and you get kicked out. Sure there isn't a riddle you have to get first to enter?

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
lmao i'll look into it

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
so its doing that because of spam which it shouldnt be and i'll see what can be done. thanks

T

thecakelady

Why does the computer sometimes not read my answers? Several times I have typed the correct answer two or three times, before anyone else and the computer still doesn't recognise what I have typed. Also there seems to be little consistency in answers requiring punctuation - e.g. use of capital letters, a full stop being added at the end of an answer or the use of " as an apostrophe, instead of ' . Other questions seem simple, then require a whole sentence of explanation in brackets - extremely obscure and impossible to type in the time available!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Why does the computer sometimes not read my answers? Several times I have typed the correct answer two or three times, before anyone else and the computer still doesn't recognise what I have typed. Also there seems to be little consistency in answers requiring punctuation - e.g. use of capital letters, a full stop being added at the end of an answer or the use of " as an apostrophe, instead of ' . Other questions seem simple, then require a whole sentence of explanation in brackets - extremely obscure and impossible to type in the time available!

EDIT....:...

That's how they made Trivia...You either like it or lump it..!

Last edited:

Pam

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When is the trivia room going to be open again please?

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
We are aware of the issue and will get to it when we can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bettytoughtits

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Heres a few trivia for ya all

1 , what is the way to sesame street
2, why doesn't Dora the explorer use goggle maps

3, who did let the dogs out

4 where should you always have your soap on rope

Back