Is assassination a good idea?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
You should also google lend lease.

Why should I?

Why don't you provide evidence to support your original statement that no Russian pilots flew Spitfires during WW2.

Just post some "googled" evidence that your statement is accurate because I could find none at all when I looked.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Why should I?

Why don't you provide evidence to support your original statement that no Russian pilots flew Spitfires during WW2.

Just post some "googled" evidence that your statement is accurate because I could find none at all when I looked.
When I last looked at YOU... I couldn't find anything also.

SamBally

Reaction score
When I last looked at YOU... I couldn't find anything also.

One day soon I pray, in the not-so-distant future, you may be fortunate enough to meet a nice lady who will cater to your many and complex needs. A lady who enjoys the simple things in life, for example, a neanderthal just like you. A compost toilet in an old rickety shed, miles away from your shack in the woods. A refreshing shower, made from an old watering can tied to the branch of an ancient oak tree. A fast-flowing river and cast iron mangle to remove the excess from your bright red lumberjack shirts after she has passionately scrubbed them, for you, her man. After yet another hard days graft. Waiting for that parcel, yes that one, the one that never arrives at your isolated shack in the woods.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
One day soon I pray, in the not-so-distant future, you may be fortunate enough to meet a nice lady who will cater to your many and complex needs. A lady who enjoys the simple things in life, for example, a neanderthal just like you. A compost toilet in an old rickety shed, miles away from your shack in the woods. A refreshing shower, made from an old watering can tied to the branch of an ancient oak tree. A fast-flowing river and cast iron mangle to remove the excess from your bright red lumberjack shirts. After yet another hard days graft. Waiting for that parcel, yes that one, the one that never arrives at your isolated shack in the woods.
Hmm. Don't pray for me.. I make my own way in life. I don't need your paltry prayers.

If I were you...I'd use your prayers on myself.

SamBally

Reaction score
Hmm. Don't pray for me.. I make my own way in life. I don't need your paltry prayers.

If I were you...I'd use your prayers on yourself.

I will pray for you every single hour of every single day.

That some lucky woman snaps you up and teaches you about the simple pleasures in life, like communication and speaking in a manner everyone else can comprehend.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I will pray for you every single hour of every single day.

That some lucky woman snaps you up and teaches you about the simple pleasures in life, like communication and speaking in a manner everyone else can comprehend.
Well that's never going to happen is it. On a Chat Site?...Lets be real.

SamBally

Reaction score
Well that's never going to happen is it. On a Chat Site?...Lets be real.

Don't be such a pessimist, even men who live off-grid, like you, might be lucky enough to one day win a lady's heart. At any time, but usually, after they have escaped from the dungeon you lovingly built for them... in the woods.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Don't be such a pessimist, even men who live off-grid, like you, maybe lucky enough to win a lady's heart. At any time. After they escape from the dungeon you built for them in the woods.
I'm not here to win anyone's heart.

I'm just ME..I can't help but be me.

SamBally

Reaction score
If anyone reads this please ring 999 asap. I am being held in an underground dungeon in the woods, somewhere near Sunderland.

Help Help!

SOS

***muffled noise***

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
If anyone reads this please ring 999 asap. I am being held in an underground dungeon in the woods, somewhere near Sunderland.

Help Help!

SOS

***muffled noise***
If only that were TRUE... :D

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Strategically...We should go to take him out NOW. He is a loose cannon. Way too old to be in his position.

Swift NATO take down of RUSSIA. No fly zones the lot.

Let's see just how powerful He / Russia actually are?

That's the only way to do it.

You do understand that your talking about the leader of the second largest nuclear power in the world?

Plus what do you think would happen the Europes energy supplies?

He is not a "loose cannon", everything he has done is predictable.
Russia is an Energy state, it's major exports are oil, gas and coal.
If Ukraine, which has been charging billions for the pipelines Russia uses to export gas, attempts to become allied with either the EU or NATO, then it makes the situation untenable.
Nordstream 1 and 2 were built to circumvent Ukraines grip on Russian gas exports.

Now we are banning Russian exports of energy into the EU, it's laughable.
Almost 50% of Russian government spending comes from those exports, just like Saudi Arabia, they cannot afford to have another Energy state in Europe.

France will be ok, they didnt shut down thier nuclear reactors, but the rest of Europe is screwed, they wanted to go "Green" so they cut back on coal and oil.

They did however increase ther dependence on Gas.

Germany is royally screwed as all it's green power production is actually producing 10-15% of what it was supposed to when they were sold on the idea.

Russia wont be effected by sanctions as much as people think, their economy is dependent on the price of oil and gas.

What has happened to those prices?
They have jumped, hence Russian profits have jumped.

Add to that they are one of the largest producers of nickel in the world.
Nickel, as in Nickel Cadmium batteries.

You know, what powers the green agenda.

If someone was dumb enough to take out Putin, what do you think the Russian military will do?
Do you really think a new government would have the power to stop them?

Maximus80

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Why should I?

Oh perhaps you did google lend lease and didnt like the outcome theres also been spitfires spotted over Kiev.

SamBally

Reaction score
Oh perhaps you did google lend lease and didnt like the outcome theres also been spitfires spotted over Kiev.

Russian pilots flew Spitfires in WW2, over 1300 of them and also other nationalities, you stated that did NOT happen and so what's your point exactly?

Maybe you should take that advice after all.

Maximus80

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Youre still banging on, What other nationalities? Run to google theres my little spitfire.

SamBally

Reaction score
Youre still banging on, What other nationalities? Run to google theres my little spitfire.

You have fun flying that "book" hun bun.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lindsey Graham, a Republican senator for South Carolina, said the only way Russia's invasion of Ukraine ends is "for somebody in Russia to take this guy out".

"Is there a Brutus in Russia? Is there a more successful Colonel Stauffenberg in the Russian military," he said on Twitter, referencing the army officer who unsuccessfully attempted to kill Adolf Hitler.
The only way this ends is for somebody in Russia to take this guy out. You would be doing your country - and the world - a great service."

The comments prompted a furious response from the Russian ambassador to the United States, Anatoly Antonov, who said the remarks are "unacceptable and outrageous", demanding an explanation.
Of course that would come from the Americans, who have been responsible for many political coups throughout history. It seems as though history is repeating itself here. And look what has happened to these civilisations whose dictators were killed by the Americans. There was no change for the better, that's for sure.

So it's too easy to say who's the bad guy in this scenario. But i don't think it's as simple as that in this situation. I've noticed Russian people being persecuted like they're solely at fault for the current situation. However, what the media doesn't cover are the Russian people(reportedly 6,000) being killed in this conflict.

So the real victims in this are the people themselves.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ok, time to put this one to bed hopefully.

Russia did indeed have more than 1300 spitfires, mostly mk5's some mk 9's.

They found them of debatable qaulity as the Russian landing strips tended to be rougher than those in the west.

After several accidents on landing they were mostly reserved for PVO units, is in used for high alititude internal defence mainly against recon aircraft.

Although they did rate the Mk 9 quite highly as a combat aircraft, it was still only really usable from proper airfields.

Russian aircraft, due to the vast distances within the theatre of operations, had to use whatever flat peice of land they had, hence they preferred their own aircraft and some American built lend lease ones with rugged undercarriage.

Also bear in mind, most of the air to air combat on the Eastern front was at low level, Russia needed very sturdy aircraft, as they would be expected to operate in a heavy ground fire area.

The Spitfire couldnt really operate on rough terrain, what constitutes rough terrain in the UK is nothing compared to Russia.
Nor was the Spitfire sufficiantly armoured to absord ground fire.

Hence the Spitfire wasn't widely used as a front line fighter.

It did see combat, just not front line combat in most cases.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'This Ukrainian grandma is fighting for her family and her Nation. What is the Russian Army dying for? Putin? Putin’s yachts? Putin’s $200 Billion in wealth?' - JB

BABUSKA.jpg

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Ok, time to put this one to bed hopefully.

Russia did indeed have more than 1300 spitfires, mostly mk5's some mk 9's.

They found them of debatable qaulity as the Russian landing strips tended to be rougher than those in the west.

After several accidents on landing they were mostly reserved for PVO units, is in used for high alititude internal defence mainly against recon aircraft.

Although they did rate the Mk 9 quite highly as a combat aircraft, it was still only really usable from proper airfields.

Russian aircraft, due to the vast distances within the theatre of operations, had to use whatever flat peice of land they had, hence they preferred their own aircraft and some American built lend lease ones with rugged undercarriage.

Also bear in mind, most of the air to air combat on the Eastern front was at low level, Russia needed very sturdy aircraft, as they would be expected to operate in a heavy ground fire area.

The Spitfire couldnt really operate on rough terrain, what constitutes rough terrain in the UK is nothing compared to Russia.
Nor was the Spitfire sufficiantly armoured to absord ground fire.

Hence the Spitfire wasn't widely used as a front line fighter.

It did see combat, just not front line combat in most cases.
Hmm. First of all...Nice 'Copy and Paste'.....That aside.... those Spitfires didn't have BRITISH Pilots did they. Huge difference old boy. ;)

Back