Is assassination a good idea?

S

Saphire

Lindsey Graham, a Republican senator for South Carolina, said the only way Russia's invasion of Ukraine ends is "for somebody in Russia to take this guy out".

"Is there a Brutus in Russia? Is there a more successful Colonel Stauffenberg in the Russian military," he said on Twitter, referencing the army officer who unsuccessfully attempted to kill Adolf Hitler.
The only way this ends is for somebody in Russia to take this guy out. You would be doing your country - and the world - a great service."

The comments prompted a furious response from the Russian ambassador to the United States, Anatoly Antonov, who said the remarks are "unacceptable and outrageous", demanding an explanation.

S

Saphire

Another asset for the madman.

It comes as Europe's biggest nuclear power plant was bombed by Russian forces in Ukraine.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
But who would replace him? Just another in a long line of despots...
Nuclear power plant bombed or a single shell was fired into a building somewhere at the plant, take your pick. It achieved its objective - the place was captured by the Russians.
Can I issue a *virtue signal* warning? I am typing this whilst inadvertently wearing a a blue and yellow top. :rolleyes:

S

Saphire

He seems to be holding all the cards at the minute.
The days of "alls fair in love and war' are long gone.

S

Saphire

But who would replace him? Just another in a long line of despots...
Nuclear power plant bombed or a single shell was fired into a building somewhere at the plant, take your pick. It achieved its objective - the place was captured by the Russians.
Can I issue a *virtue signal* warning? I am typing this whilst inadvertently wearing a a blue and yellow top. :rolleyes:
I can admire this ,

a lady in Russia making a point as she rides on public transport.
Sitting on a forum, doing sod all and pretending they are so aware...whilst everyone else is lacking, is pretty laughable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220304-052820_kindlephoto-189991688.png
    Screenshot_20220304-052820_kindlephoto-189991688.png
    399.4 KB · Views: 0
A

AGirlHasNoName

I think the only way to stop Putin now is to ‘take him out’. However that would have to be by one of his own, if it could be linked in any way to a NATO country it could seriously backfire.

Allegedly he has a tight inner circle of trusted people, made up of ex KGB colleagues and the like, so I doubt one of those would pull the trigger but surely there will be someone in the Russian govt that can see this isn’t going to end well for anyone?

Send Jack Reacher over there. Lol.

Maybe if NATO had listened to him in the last 8 years, it wouldn’t have come to this. If the west had just left Ukraine as a neutral buffer-zone, instead of interfering in its politics and economy, the world wouldn’t be facing possible catastrophe.
I liked this because Jack Reacher. Him and Jack Bauer would sort it out.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You think Putin is mad?

Silly thinking.
The USA has the Munroe doctrine.
Russia made it very clear they would never accept the Ukraine joining NATO or the EU, which we advocated in 2006-2008.

It's not that hard to think about, just look back to the Cuban missile crisis lol

America didnt want Russian arms anywhere near the USA.

It's such hypocrisy to think Russia wouldnt act the same way.

But to get back on point.

When a representative of a country directly calls for the assasination of a leader of that country, that is illegal under international law.
It could also be seen as an actual act of war if they are funding an opposition movement in that country.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You think Putin is mad?

Silly thinking.
The USA has the Munroe doctrine.
Russia made it very clear they would never accept the Ukraine joining NATO or the EU, which we advocated in 2006-2008.

It's not that hard to think about, just look back to the Cuban missile crisis lol

America didnt want Russian arms anywhere near the USA.

It's such hypocrisy to think Russia wouldnt act the same way.

But to get back on point.

When a representative of a country directly calls for the assasination of a leader of that country, that is illegal under international law.
It could also be seen as an actual act of war if they are funding an opposition movement in that country.
Do you think Putin is misunderstood?

Maximus80

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Some of you seem to be glue sniffing and have no idea what is going on.

clactonolderguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
lot of things in common with Putin and Hitler. from claims of reclaiming 'ancient lands' etc to his desk about 100 feet away form everybody else. Hitler used to do that! Even had his chair raised 6" above a visitors so he could talk 'down' to anybody such as foreign ministers etc . power corrupts .absolute power corrupts absolutely. bear in mind Russian attitude to value of life is much like Chinese and a few million dead is irrelevant compared to the state getting its goals .

Maximus80

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
A history lesson from clactonolderguy this is the same guy who tried to tell me that Russian pilots flew British made spitfires during the second world war then told me to read a book. Funny indeed.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A history lesson from clactonolderguy this is the same guy who tried to tell me that Russian pilots flew British made spitfires during the second world war then told me to read a book. Funny indeed.

Britain did supply Spitfires to the Russians during WW2.

"Between November 1942 when the first MkV Spitfire was shipped to Russia and June 1945 when the last Mk IX Spitfires were shipped to Murmansk via the North Atlantic convoys, a total of 1328 Spitfires joined Russian squadrons as part of the so called “Lend Lease” scheme."

"Of those 1328 Spitfires, (all notated by individual serial number in such publications as “Spitfire International”), all have the comment “Fate unknown” apart from just one. That is PT879, which took to the skies today, 75 years after she was last flown by a young Russian pilot, crashing with just 28.5 hours total time on squadron."

supermarine-spitfire-mkix-pt879-2-768x510-1.jpg

Maximus80

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Britain did supply Spitfires to the Russians during WW2.

"Between November 1942 when the first MkV Spitfire was shipped to Russia and June 1945 when the last Mk IX Spitfires were shipped to Murmansk via the North Atlantic convoys, a total of 1328 Spitfires joined Russian squadrons as part of the so called “Lend Lease” scheme."

"Of those 1328 Spitfires, (all notated by individual serial number in such publications as “Spitfire International”), all have the comment “Fate unknown” apart from just one. That is PT879, which took to the skies today, 75 years after she was last flown by a young Russian pilot, crashing with just 28.5 hours total time on squadron."

View attachment 8724
You should also google lend lease.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Strategically...We should go to take him out NOW. He is a loose cannon. Way too old to be in his position.

Swift NATO take down of RUSSIA. No fly zones the lot.

Let's see just how powerful He / Russia actually are?

That's the only way to do it.

Back