Invisibility

NickUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There seems to be a particular type of person on different chat sites I go on, each site has their own 'flavour'....on UK Chat lobby especially its generally loud mouthed, opinionated people full of their own ego's who like to hang around with same such people...anybody putting forth idea's or suggestions for an actual conversation about event's or theories is totally ignored by this non stop 24/7 banter exchanging pointless waffle....bitter? me? nah

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
on UK Chat lobby especially its generally loud mouthed, opinionated people full of their own ego's who like to hang around with same such people...
The first rule of chat is that like-minded people will always find each other. Surely you can find someone in there who is interested in 'putting forth idea's or suggestions for an actual conversation about event's or theories'...

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There seems to be a particular type of person on different chat sites I go on, each site has their own 'flavour'....on UK Chat lobby especially its generally loud mouthed, opinionated people full of their own ego's who like to hang around with same such people...anybody putting forth idea's or suggestions for an actual conversation about event's or theories is totally ignored by this non stop 24/7 banter exchanging pointless waffle....bitter? me? nah

Have you tried the 40/50 chatroom ? I think you may love that one ( hahahaa}. First prize for the smear of the other chatrooms whilst they post endless innuendo ,very nice room :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The first rule of chat is that like-minded people will always find each other. Surely you can find someone in there who is interested in 'putting forth idea's or suggestions for an actual conversation about event's or theories'...
I can understand where Nick is coming from . Maybe he needs to try "Debates " room"? very new but no very active yet .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dumb and Dumber spring to mind.
Your threads get a lot of response considering this is a smallish forum.

I think that Dumb & Dumber just react ( humorously) to the other "clique" who try to rule the Forums along with chatrooms too :)
They are the best thing to happen to these Forums in my opinion.