Internet Safety and Privacy 101

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
OK tbh this post reminded me just what not to do and i am thankful of the reminder i dont care how its written but just that chatters like me might refresh their minds . Plus it scared me lol ! i just get carried away at times and share too much . Trusting or stupid you tell me ?!!? Cheers

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One can never be too careful!

JustBreathe

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You forgot the danger of literally having a screen glued to your face, really! Ive seen it happen may times

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
i dont juddge i am butt ugly so no piccy
Ive seen some darn cute butts in my little time on this earth. Butt ugly sounds like a good thing.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
lol you knows what I mean [was hit with ugly stick]
Really is no such thing as well you know. Well youre modest about yourself, thats pretty high up

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Yaris says it as it is, youre beautifull

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
If someone tells you , you are beautifull, usually its true

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nothing is a one size fits all solution. It isn't intended for those who are knowledgeable. It's there for those that aren't. Assuming people are stupid because they lack experience is ignorant. Assuming everyone knows as much as you is ignorant. There are many, many people using these chat rooms because they have no other interactions socially - often because they have learning difficulties, or other cognitive issues like memory loss. Something like this post is vital to them.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Nothing is a one size fits all solution. It isn't intended for those who are knowledgeable. It's there for those that aren't. Assuming people are stupid because they lack experience is ignorant. Assuming everyone knows as much as you is ignorant. There are many, many people using these chat rooms because they have no other interactions socially - often because they have learning difficulties, or other cognitive issues like memory loss. Something like this post is vital to them.

ermm what the !!!! you on about

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What didn't you understand? It's a reply to some of the negative comments. I think my post is clear.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What didn't you understand? It's a reply to some of the negative comments. I think my post is clear.

Dont do negative here its a big NO NO we have to stay positive.
Shoot ppl down and you wont be like very much
Have very positive day and smile.

Back