Improper things you've done in life that you don't regret.

Discussion in 'General' started by LadyOnArooftop, Feb 14, 2020.

1. LadyOnArooftop

LadyOnArooftop UKChat Familiar

I'm on my second marriage and I've had an affair in each one. I don't regret either of them, because my spouse never found out so no one got hurt. The sheer pleasure and excitement of a new romance, well, there's nothing like it. Having said that, my extra-marital affair days are over, for two reasons - I'm way too old for all that plus I believe in quitting when I'm ahead.

Wojcik and megs233 like this.
  2. JJ50

JJ50 UKChat Initiate

Shame on you!:eek:

3. LadyOnArooftop

If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it, does it make a sound? By the same token, if someone who's married has an affair and no one knows about it, have they been unfaithful? ;)

4. JJ50

JJ50 UKChat Initiate

I don't know how you can live with your deceit.:eek:

5. LadyOnArooftop

Lighten up! or am I sensing that you're slightly envious of my hedonistic lifestyle? Well I can't blame you for that. But you know, it's never too late to experience new things. If you feel you're in a bit of a rut with your life going nowhere, the thrill of a new romance may be just what you need. So let me give you some advice. If possible, avoid having a liaison with a single, in time they may become dissatisfied with the arrangement and make the affair known to your better half, that's to be avoided at all costs! Always go for a married person, they share the same risk and the same danger - so you're safe.

Wojcik and Bad_Influence like this.
  6. JJ50

JJ50 UKChat Initiate

I would detest being like you. :eek:

7. LadyOnArooftop

:eek::eek::eek: Steady on JJ, let's not get personal - you're better than that.