Improper things you've done in life that you don't regret.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm on my second marriage and I've had an affair in each one. I don't regret either of them, because my spouse never found out so no one got hurt. The sheer pleasure and excitement of a new romance, well, there's nothing like it. Having said that, my extra-marital affair days are over, for two reasons - I'm way too old for all that plus I believe in quitting when I'm ahead.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm on my second marriage and I've had an affair in each one. I don't regret either of them, because my spouse never found out so no one got hurt. The sheer pleasure and excitement of a new romance, well, there's nothing like it. Having said that, my extra-marital affair days are over, for two reasons - I'm way too old for all that plus I believe in quitting when I'm ahead.

Shame on you!:eek:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it, does it make a sound? By the same token, if someone who's married has an affair and no one knows about it, have they been unfaithful? ;)

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it, does it make a sound? By the same token, if someone who's married has an affair and no one knows about it, have they been unfaithful? ;)

I don't know how you can live with your deceit.:eek:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't know how you can live with your deceit.:eek:
Lighten up! or am I sensing that you're slightly envious of my hedonistic lifestyle? Well I can't blame you for that. But you know, it's never too late to experience new things. If you feel you're in a bit of a rut with your life going nowhere, the thrill of a new romance may be just what you need. So let me give you some advice. If possible, avoid having a liaison with a single, in time they may become dissatisfied with the arrangement and make the affair known to your better half, that's to be avoided at all costs! Always go for a married person, they share the same risk and the same danger - so you're safe.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lighten up! or am I sensing that you're slightly envious of my hedonistic lifestyle? Well I can't blame you for that. But you know, it's never too late to experience new things. If you feel you're in a bit of a rut with your life going nowhere, the thrill of a new romance may be just what you need. So let me give you some advice. If possible, avoid having a liaison with a single, in time they may become dissatisfied with the arrangement and make the affair known to your better half, that's to be avoided at all costs! Always go for a married person, they share the same risk and the same danger - so you're safe.

I would detest being like you. :eek:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek: Steady on JJ, let's not get personal - you're better than that.

Back