I'm new here.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to Ukchat.

:)

CuteGirl

My name is Michelle but I go by Shelly for short.
Reaction score
Welcome newbie. I’m also new and a good chat site hope you have much fun on here. I love this site it’s way better then all the other chat sites I was a member off. I’m Michelle

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It takes a brave man to turn up saying hello without even bringing a cake!

George53

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome newbie. I’m also new and a good chat site hope you have much fun on here. I love this site it’s way better then all the other chat sites I was a member off. I’m Michelle
Hi Michelle and welcome. I'm George, am just finding my feet on here, but looking forward chatting with everyone. I'm from county Durham.

CuteGirl

My name is Michelle but I go by Shelly for short.
Reaction score
Hi Michelle and welcome. I'm George, am just finding my feet on here, but looking forward chatting with everyone. I'm from county Durham.
It’s nice meeting you George. I’m from USA in the state of Kansas. Hope you enjoy being here as well as me :)

George53

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It’s nice meeting you George. I’m from USA in the state of Kansas. Hope you enjoy being here as well as me :)
Hi Michelle i,m from Durham UK and am enjoying been on here, hope you are keeping well in USA. Things over here are starting to settle down with a lot more restrictions been lifted from Monday 17 May which is good news for a lot I people me included as it's also my birthday then will have a drink to celebrate it. How's things where you are?

Back