If you could go back to a 15 year old you what advice would you give yourself?

Nightsky

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Me too, the thought that being a couple of minutes late for something could change your whole life....it's quite thought provoking.
I agree. Changes that could have happened in your life if you changed course, and pursued another direction.

S

Saphire

I agree. Changes that could have happened in your life if you changed course, and pursued another direction.
I have heard of people who missed a flight...and it crashed.
Coincidence, fate, or just a sliding door moment?

Nightsky

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have heard of people who missed a flight...and it crashed.
Coincidence, fate, or just a sliding door moment?
Fate I think. I believe your paths are mapped out and then if you divert off it, like changing course, that's when the whole spectrum changes. Sooner or later you end up back on the path you were meant to be on, even years later.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you: they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am or why I say this. Sit down and I will tell you a tale like none you have ever heard

Nightsky

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you: they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am or why I say this. Sit down and I will tell you a tale like none you have ever heard
I'm open to all ideas. That's how we learn.

Back