If you could go back to a 15 year old you what advice would you give yourself?

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine would be not to accept an alcoholic drink from a mate just before German class lol the teacher smelt it and I got detention and a letter sent home loll

Thecharmer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mine would have to be go on the bus with the girl to the city centre. Missed opportunity sadly

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Tell myself Just keep doin what you doin....you gonna live a few more years so stop ur Bitchin ...or something to that effect

Nightsky

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If tell myself you're heading in the right direction girl.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not to start using the Internet ( using a PC is ok) and definitely not to listen to the young woman at work who "introduced " me to bleddy chatrooms ! Grrr!

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I would tell myself to say yes, rather than no, more often.
Oh ok in that case, Do you wanna come around and tidy up for me. hoover, wash up, dust and cook, oh and when you done, I'll have a pole dance,with a bunny outfit, you know the one with the floppity ears

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Great thread! I'd go back and tell myself to stop counting the days until I could leave school at 16, but instead stay on, do my A levels, then on to Uni. Not having a degree has seriously held me back in my career. It's left me with a chip on my shoulder and a lifelong inferiority complex. :(

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Great thread! I'd go back and tell myself to stop counting the days until I could leave school at 16, but instead stay on, do my A levels, then on to Uni. Not having a degree has seriously held me back in my career. It's left me with a chip on my shoulder and a lifelong inferiority complex. :(
Someone somewhere did just that, but no matter how hard they studied, and no matter what sort of job they got, they couldn't turn out as lovely as you...[ that was supposed to make you feel better]

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
S

Saphire

Apply for the job vacancy that someone tipped you off about. It might have prevented a life time of difficulties.
That sounds very intriguing.

It's like the sliding doors theory, if you had made a different decision about one thing in life, it would have had a knock on effect on everything else....leading up to this moment in time.
Though...applying for that job, could have led your life down a route with even more difficulties....who knows?:)

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That sounds very intriguing.

It's like the sliding doors theory, if you had made a different decision about one thing in life, it would have had a knock on effect on everything else....leading up to this moment in time.
Though...applying for that job, could have led your life down a route with even more difficulties....who knows?:)
Loved that film.

Back