If you could go back in time..

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
..3 Days. No longer. what would you do. Would you change anything, would you let things play out exactly how they did ...

C

CrazyCatLady

..3 Days. No longer. what would you do. Would you change anything, would you let things play out exactly how they did ...
How are we turning clock back? Is it a Sam Beckett scenario, where we leap back in time as someone else? Or do we go back into our own body?
Sam Beckett scenario- yes, I'm leaping into grandmother in the early 80's and buying shares in Apple or Microsoft for my granddaughter. Three days should be enough time to fill in the paperwork and hide it, so when my grandmother leaps back in, she hasn't got a bloody clue! Then, when I leap back, I'll be quid's in!
Myself- go back to when I was 18 and invest in Apple or Microsoft myself.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
How are we turning clock back? Is it a Sam Beckett scenario, where we leap back in time as someone else? Or do we go back into our own body?
Sam Beckett scenario- yes, I'm leaping into grandmother in the early 80's and buying shares in Apple or Microsoft for my granddaughter. Three days should be enough time to fill in the paperwork and hide it, so when my grandmother leaps back in, she hasn't got a bloody clue! Then, when I leap back, I'll be quid's in!
Myself- go back to when I was 18 and invest in Apple or Microsoft myself.
3 Days back that's it....

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I would never ever smoke !
I remember the very moment was offered a cigarette exactly like that nicotine guy in the adverts it was, think he even said the exact same words, "cmon have one, it'l make you grow up fast"...so I did. mmmm only thing i do and it helps me defeat stress so no regrets.

C

CrazyCatLady

3 Days back that's it....
But how? There are multiple ways to travel in time. Quantum Leap style or Time Machine (so past & present selves in the same timeline) or a regression of physical time, but not consciousness.
Explain the type of time travel and I can answer the question.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
But how? There are multiple ways to travel in time. Quantum Leap style or Time Machine (so past & present selves in the same timeline) or a regression of physical time, but not consciousness.
Explain the type of time travel and I can answer the question.
Ok then , well lemme see...you go back in time and become the exact same person wherever you were, 3 days ago, of course you will have memory of these last 3 days..

Back