if make the Forums private then ill login to this more

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
GodszGdGuy, sadly forums are open to anyone to add to.......regardless of how negative and abhorrent they are.
In fact I dont even see why some of these nasty, defammatory people bother to post at all.
Maybe they get a kick outta discrimination?

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
GodszGdGuy, sadly forums are open to anyone to add to.......regardless of how negative and abhorrent they are.
In fact I dont even see why some of these nasty, defammatory people bother to post at all.

Yes Jude why do you keep posting....

G

GodszGdGuy

this is about outsiders (people that's not registered) looking at my posts

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
difference is i want no outsiders spying on me
But look at it like this there are 10,000 + members registered who can read your posts so no difference. And if someone wanted to really read your posts they only have to register.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Looks like he makes his own figures up as he goes along Godszy...... No idea where he gets his info from.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looks like he makes his own figures up as he goes along Godszy...... No idea where he gets his info from.
Last reply to you has you really starting to piss me off Jude.

Look at the Front loading page for total members!!!! And no I'm not saying there are that many active members just showing the other silly poster how silly he is being.

Now I'll say this as nice as i can piss off and don't bother replying to anything i post. You are a first class Troll!!

Reaction score
On one topic admin want only banned chatters to use it to appeal their bans, if admin can't get what they want then I think a normal chatter is doomed.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yea Breakwake thats the banned one........apparently we ' THE NORMAL CHATTERS 'are not allowed on there anymore. I think there should be called BAN APPEALS, then it would be clearer. The rest of us wont need to add to it and Admin can have some peace.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Maybe I should open it up more!

Back