If all else fails - blame Russia

J

JustinCredible

Would you put it past our own government poisoning those two Russians? or do our security services not practise the dark arts? Don't believe all you're told on the news . . . . .

Abby

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I hadn't thought that til now

J

JustinCredible

'I don't know why my nose is growing' insists Boris Johnson..as his nose visibly grows . . . .

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
why would we do it when gave him a country to live in ?

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Justins been reading to many red papers

J

JustinCredible

I have not read red papers! just trying to generate some chat on the forum :rolleyes:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
can we have a different topic

J

JustinCredible

a different topic...hmmmmmmmmm what about football? If Man City without an away goal overturn a 3 - 0 deficit in tonight's Champion's League quarter-final I will definitely not blame Russia!

J

JustinCredible

In the other quarter-final Roma overcame a 3 goal deficit to beat Barcelona . ..who can we blame!?

hakan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i israeli fighter downed another damaged by russian sams,mext thing russians r blamed for an attack in the uk.israelis r good at inventing facts so they can ask usa to invade their enemies.mot saying that happend but wouldnt put it past them

B

badly

Russia has history of poisoning dissidents in our cities.
Russia is behind the questions and allegations and asking for an joint investigation.The objective is to force the UK to reveal its intelligence sources.How Russia would love to know our intelligence secrets.

Laura-Star

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
for the secret service to exist..they need to convince their government they are watching a enemy...if there is no enemy to watch...then make one up...ie Russia

Back