I want more people to post in these Forums

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I would also like people to use forums. Go make up fun games and get people in here!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I like being able to dip in and out of conversations, you can leave a comment and come back days later to carry on the discussion! :) It's more laid back than the rooms. One gripe I have about the forum is the endless threads on the same subject. instead on commenting on an existing thread, a new one is created. :rolleyes: People just don't use the search feature.

S

Steven56

I believe one thing that prevents more people from posting in forums is the feeling of negativity. You try to come up with something very positive , worthwhile, inspiring and for some reason there is that one or two people that want to be different. They'll put a smart mouth or dirty comment, a cheapshot. Kinda hurts inside after you felt you did your best. Everyone is intitled and has the right to be heard , not sure what the answer is. Just my thoughts .

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I believe one thing that prevents more people from posting in forums is the feeling of negativity. You try to come up with something very positive , worthwhile, inspiring and for some reason there is that one or two people that want to be different. They'll put a smart mouth or dirty comment, a cheapshot. Kinda hurts inside after you felt you did your best. Everyone is intitled and has the right to be heard , not sure what the answer is. Just my thoughts .

(Censored)

B

Bad_Influence

Gdsgdgy just wants to be seen before he gets banned yet again I guess.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Gdsgdgy just wants to be seen before he gets banned yet again I guess.
not seen him for ages .

I will try to behave now sorry .

Back