I am fairly new

Penny_Dreadful

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. This is probably a pointless plea but I do not welcome PMs without permission. I also am not interested in hearing about your personal attributes or what they can do to or for me. I can make my own mind up about who I want to pursue conversation with.
Thanks

Penny

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Be on deaf ears with a few on chat

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Hi. This is probably a pointless plea but I do not welcome PMs without permission. I also am not interested in hearing about your personal attributes or what they can do to or for me. I can make my own mind up about who I want to pursue conversation with.
Thanks

Penny

Why on earth would we need to know that in a Forum?
You are more likely to be confronted/affronted in the chat rooms!
Forums are for discussion, NOT personal 'mission statements'!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks

Penny

Heya ,

Please be aware that it is possible to block all Private Messages and Whispers in the chat rooms using your options tab.

It is also possible to block Profile messages ,

If you need any help you can message any of the Moderators Or Administrators at anytime,

Enjoy UK chat :)

Penny_Dreadful

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you to those who were of assistance with this. As for the clown who had to object.....well he is known as a clown so no more need be said.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Thanks

Penny
Dear Penny, you must learn to take the bad with the good (all in stride that is) Glad to see your nick because i love that show !

Penny_Dreadful

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you White Dove. I had no idea there was a show. I was only aware that the name once referred to some publications. My name is Penny and apparently I can be dreadful so the name seemed apt.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Penny, may i offer my empathy over this unsolicited pms.
They start off nice enough dont they, hows the weather etc, but quickly descent into blue talk.
Better not to get involved, Last time i replied, ended up in a travelodge in basingstoke, not ideal.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Better not to get involved, Last time i replied, ended up in a travelodge in basingstoke, not ideal.

It might have been worse. It could have been a Premier Inn. :)

Back