Howdy yes another damn newbie ;)

S

Stephen72

Hello all you lovely people,

Pleased to meet you, losing the plot working from home and cabin fever setting in, a people person and need some extra connection. Single dad of two teenagers, my life! one lives with me the other at his grandparents.

Genuine and caring old soul I am, work in mental health support, lots of interests and in life itself, open minded and respectful. Was going to start dating again until the virus had other ideas. :rolleyes:

Come and say hello, please, buy you a coffee/wine/beer what ever you want, pay you? not that I am desperate or anything :D lol

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Hello all you lovely people,

Pleased to meet you, losing the plot working from home and cabin fever setting in, a people person and need some extra connection. Single dad of two teenagers, my life! one lives with me the other at his grandparents.

Genuine and caring old soul I am, work in mental health support, lots of interests and in life itself, open minded and respectful. Was going to start dating again until the virus had other ideas. :rolleyes:

Come and say hello, please, buy you a coffee/wine/beer what ever you want, pay you? not that I am desperate or anything :D lol
WELCOME to the FUNNY FARM< oh and i'll have a margarita plz

Fifegirl

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hahaha, newbie here so not sure what I'm doing yet but hi, from Scotland. Where are you? And coffee is my go to drink..what about you?

Back