How to pass the time!

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Ooh, just read the thread and am catching up. To pass the time? What time?! Frigging Google Classroom is keeping my frail mind busy 24-7. Stupid thing, it is. Won't let people upload; won't let people edit; won't let people save. Stupid, STUPID thing! And this is jollidaytime! Imagine how it'll be when termtime starts! AAARRRRGGH! So yeah, my time is filled nicely. I even have all machines going, which I couldn't do from work, so this working from home lark works ok(ish). Except, every now and again, I remember. I AM TRAPPED! It's NOT OK!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ex lover megs about everything is done im doomed

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i downed loaded books and doing scrabble against random people doing ok so far :)

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
metaired your still about welcome to the clean side :)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I left the house today! I drove to work! I collected more tasks from my work harddrive to do from home! And now I have driven back again. :mad:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Megs i cleaned the windows hoovered the house sorted out my media center any thing you like mne to do for you as you are old ...................................................................................................runs

Back