How to pass the time!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In isolation? Boring innit?
Here's some tips to help you pass the time.
1. Decorate the kitchen
2. Think about decorating the kitchen.
3. Decide what to do in the kitchen.
4. Plan colour schemes etc.
5. Make cup of tea.
6. Regret Homebase is shut.
7. Have a go at the crossword.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
[WQUOTE="LadyOnArooftop, post: 36190, member: 5455"]Or, spend more time on line. :)

Went shopping this afternoon, daredevils that we are. In our corner shop we got milk and eggs and potatoes and there was more but we had enough...unlike the utter mad batards who are fighting each other in a mile long queue outside our big out of town Tesco.
Hooray for the corner shop, open all hours, I say.

Lucylulu05

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I raided the library in preparation. We will read till our eyes hurt then its movies I guess.
May even become more active in the veggie patch, but if they think I can work from home effectively with 4 kids under my feet they must be mad.

T

ToughType

[WQUOTE="LadyOnArooftop, post: 36190, member: 5455"]Or, spend more time on line. :)

Went shopping this afternoon, daredevils that we are. In our corner shop we got milk and eggs and potatoes and there was more but we had enough...unlike the utter mad batards who are fighting each other in a mile long queue outside our big out of town Tesco.
Hooray for the corner shop, open all hours, I say.
i tend to support the local shops if i am honest our towns are dying and i cant be arsed driving, but thats just me i have no kids to look after so i entertain myself , and i have started reading books as well

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lucy even the library is closed cant change my books :(

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Going a bit far then megs work lol

B

Bad_Influence

No i had KFC yesterday delivered to house my birthday dinner sob sob :(:( no fancy restaurant this year..

All take outs are (or fecking should be) closed now. You got in just in time Megs.

Back