How to live with Labour (the party)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wish the whole world and his dog would stop banging on about parties. Yes, our leader Boris should go, but not for being presented with a birthday cake weeks after he nearly died of Covid, or for saying goodbye to colleagues who were leaving when drinks were present. He should be replaced because of his disastrous handling of the virus, his seizing of the opportunity to go warmongering in Ukraine and a few other reasons...
But what would you want to replace him with, Sir Keir's Labour? :rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wish the whole world and his dog would stop banging on about parties. Yes, our leader Boris should go, but not for being presented with a birthday cake weeks after he nearly died of Covid, or for saying goodbye to colleagues who were leaving when drinks were present. He should be replaced because of his disastrous handling of the virus, his seizing of the opportunity to go warmongering in Ukraine and a few other reasons...
But what would you want to replace him with, Sir Keir's Labour? :rolleyes:
But did he really "nearly die of Covid" ?. He`s been proven a liar since then ! for all that has gone on with Partygate. I`ve alawys been suspicious if he was ever in hospital with Covid . He gets caught out on something and simply changes the rules so that "he" is allowed to do what others can`t .I`m absolutely positive that any Labour PM ,under the circumstances ,would have been hung,drawn and quearterd !

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
But did he really "nearly die of Covid" ?. He`s been proven a liar since then ! for all that has gone on with Partygate. I`ve alawys been suspicious if he was ever in hospital with Covid
Well, he was certainly in an intensive care ward, unless you believe the entire hospital was in on the 'lie'. Keeping a secret between just two people
can sometimes prove impossible, imagine hoards of NHS staff being in on the scam? :rolleyes: So stop being silly! :)

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Yes, Boris had 24-hour care. The best care money can buy.

In the meantime, he sent 10,000s OAPs to certain deaths in care homes, which infected other OAPs and who also died in their 10,000s.

Who were NOT afforded the same standard of care Boris received.

Sweet F all to do with Starmer (who I don't like).

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Yes, Boris had 24-hour care. The best care money can buy.

In the meantime, he sent 10,000s OAPs to certain deaths in care homes, which infected other OAPs and who also died in their 10,000s.

Who were NOT afforded the same standard of care Boris received.

Sweet F all to do with Starmer (who I don't like).
What political party do YOU like then?...Don't answer that. Go hug a Tree First.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
imagine hoards of NHS staff being in on the scam? :rolleyes: So stop being silly!
Was it an NHS hospital though ? He`s wealthy enough to go Private . Also ,how many Nurses and doctors does it take to care for 1 patient ? Hundreds ?.I`ts surprising what money can buy ,even from NHS !.
I remember the Boris Bus when he was canvasing to leave the EU. All the £millions we would save and why/how . Frigging lies ! all of it . If i had known the truth then i woudn`t have voted to leave .

SamBally

Reaction score
The news leaked from Labour today is disappointing, to say the least. The trade union movement founded the Labour Party.

"Leaked memo from Labour leader's office said senior MP' should not be on picket lines." Warning disciplinary action will follow if they disobey. Some frontbenchers have ignored the threat as have backbench MPs like John Mcdonnell (and Corbyn of course) who was removed from the party.

Union leaders have come out to condemn Starmer and Sharon Graham who leads the Unite Union said "The Labour Party was founded by the trade unions and we expect Labour MPs to defend workers, by words and by actions. To instruct Labour MPs not to be on picket lines with workers speaks volumes. You don’t lead by hiding. No one respects that. It’s time to decide whose side you are on. Workers or bad bosses."

Only Starmer could score an own goal at this crucial point in time when this disastrous government is in such disarray and the sooner they f/uck Rodney off the better it will be for Labour.

D

DonQuixote

First of all, stop being proud to be British. Dismiss from your mind all the achievements that made Britain great. Just understand and accept that Labour are more interested in the Palestinian flag than the Union Jack. They'll pay lip-service to the ordinary working man's problems because all their time is taken up with woke issues. Most of their MP's came straight from Uni, so few can empathise with the working-class. When you hear that an MP actually had employment (jobs with the union don't count!) before they entered parliament, it will be like a breath of fresh air. Whilst hectoring you on how good the state education system is, they'll send their own children to grammar/private schools. If you're a female, don't have any ambitions of being the first to lead the Labour Party, many have tried but got nowhere, and yet the Conservatives have already had two female prime ministers, funny that? So take deep breaths, keep smiling,
roll your eyes, and learn to love Labour. :):rolleyes:
hahaha ... typical example of dog whistle bollotical statements!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I disagree with a number of Corbyn's views, but he is clearly an honourable politician, and believes in everything he says. Compare that with Sir
Keir, who will say anything to get your vote. I know which one i'd rather follow...

SamBally

Reaction score
I think most broad-minded people recognise Corbyn is a decent and honest man who wanted to be inclusive and to embrace a 'broad church' that unfortunately no longer exists. But chose sh/it advisors, and was far too "soft" and not ruthless enough, or at all, when all the PLP shenanigans inside his own party began.

If you mention the "Forde Inquiry" in a post on some liberal sites" it often gets removed immediately. It isn't just the right-wing at it and some liberals want power just for power's sake and believe they can achieve that by passively sucking up the Murdoch press.

There is a slight problem though, other sectors are holding or intend to hold ballots for strike action, Starmer (captain hindsight) has hamstrung yet Labour again, if he later supports strikes in education, etc, then he will be quite rightly ridiculed and if he doesn't he risks the wrath of union funding which keeps Labour afloat.

I suspect a Labour leader who bankrupted his own party would not win an election... Having said all that Starmer would still be a far far better PM than Boris so long, as many suspect, he doesn't sneak the UK back into the EU via the backdoor.

SamBally

Reaction score
And I just borrowed this from another site.

"The Labour Right is muttering about Starmer already. Now the Left is defying him, including Whips and those MPs who are PPSs.

He is being told that if they impose a Right Wing candidate on Islington to stand against Corbyn, "Labour" will be annihilated. Apparently, Starmer favours Mary Creagh.

Mary Creagh is the Blairite Remainer who lost Wakefield after saying she would prefer PM May to PM Corbyn and urging constituents to "Vote Tory to stop Corbyn".

And Starmer wants her to stand in Islington.... "

Words fail me...

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wonder why Labour councils always seem to be the ones at the center of grooming gang related cases.

Baffles me.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Back