How to live with Labour (the party)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
First of all, stop being proud to be British. Dismiss from your mind all the achievements that made Britain great. Just understand and accept that Labour are more interested in the Palestinian flag than the Union Jack. They'll pay lip-service to the ordinary working man's problems because all their time is taken up with woke issues. Most of their MP's came straight from Uni, so few can empathise with the working-class. When you hear that an MP actually had employment (jobs with the union don't count!) before they entered parliament, it will be like a breath of fresh air. Whilst hectoring you on how good the state education system is, they'll send their own children to grammar/private schools. If you're a female, don't have any ambitions of being the first to lead the Labour Party, many have tried but got nowhere, and yet the Conservatives have already had two female prime ministers, funny that? So take deep breaths, keep smiling,
roll your eyes, and learn to love Labour. :):rolleyes:

P

Percy666

Indeed, Labour also pander to the politically correct woke morons who are afraid to leave their houses due to the scary covid that has an average age of death of 82. I haven't had my vaccine and won't- it must kill these communist bastards to know there is nothing they can do about it as they wander around in their face nappies which will cease to exist after the 19th. Starmer wants regulations to continue, the tories are about autonomy and self reliance... it's time to leave your bedroom closet labour cry babies :cool:

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The Labour party has lost it's way...completely out of touch with the people they are supposed to represent. People won't vote for them unless they get their act together and have something definite to offer us.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
First of all, stop being proud to be British. Dismiss from your mind all the achievements that made Britain great. Just understand and accept that Labour are more interested in the Palestinian flag than the Union Jack. They'll pay lip-service to the ordinary working man's problems because all their time is taken up with woke issues. Most of their MP's came straight from Uni, so few can empathise with the working-class. When you hear that an MP actually had employment (jobs with the union don't count!) before they entered parliament, it will be like a breath of fresh air. Whilst hectoring you on how good the state education system is, they'll send their own children to grammar/private schools. If you're a female, don't have any ambitions of being the first to lead the Labour Party, many have tried but got nowhere, and yet the Conservatives have already had two female prime ministers, funny that? So take deep breaths, keep smiling,
roll your eyes, and learn to love Labour. :):rolleyes:

I don`t suppose any Tory MP`s or PM`s went to Eton before becoming an MP ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Indeed, Labour also pander to the politically correct woke morons who are afraid to leave their houses due to the scary covid that has an average age of death of 82. I haven't had my vaccine and won't- it must kill these communist bastards to know there is nothing they can do about it as they wander around in their face nappies which will cease to exist after the 19th. Starmer wants regulations to continue, the tories are about autonomy and self reliance... it's time to leave your bedroom closet labour cry babies :cool:

Poppycock. The very word "Conservative " is what it means " Conserve the Status Quo" ,i`.e. Rich get richer and poor get poorer . Another 4 years will show any real results.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Starmer thinks because Labour won a safe seat by just over 200 votes they are on there way back. he needs to smell the coffee

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Starmer thinks because Labour won a safe seat by just over 200 votes they are on there way back. he needs to smell the coffee

We had 10 years of " austerity" under a Tory government and i think we`ll get another 10 years if they get in again :). We havn`t started the WT market yet .Wait and see.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don`t suppose any Tory MP`s or PM`s went to Eton before becoming an MP ?
But there's the rub, Conservatives believe in private education, Labour are against it (supposedly)

Starmer has no personality or charisma. He's very robotic, it's hard to warm to him.

P

Percy666

Labour are a party of no hopers and whining lowlifes hell that want the country locked up- feel free to remain inside helltobewith, the rest of us will be going out taking control of our own lives.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I can't tell the difference between today's Labour and the Conservative Party if I'm honest. Both as bad and corrupt as each other.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I can't tell the difference between today's Labour and the Conservative Party if I'm honest. Both as bad and corrupt as each other.
You'd struggle to fit a cigarette paper between the Labour and conservative parties.

It's took Sir Keir and his deputy two weeks to return the Beergate questionnaires to Durham police. A suspiciously long time... As leaders of the
Labour party you would have expected them to have gotten their stories straight, quicker than that. :rolleyes: Not unlike our leader Boris are they? :rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But there's the rub, Conservatives believe in private education, Labour are against it (supposedly)
I think ,if you read the stats ,that Labour ( or at least Labour Supporters ) believe in Free Education for "all" and not anti Private Education.
People who ignore that feature are sadly lacking . It is possible you know to have "free" education alongside " paying" education.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Labour are a party of no hopers and whining lowlifes hell
Ohhh dear ! and you prefer a "highlife" like Boris ? who cheats his way into office and then locks the door on all the rules so he can`t be hoisted out ? Suckers ! :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
About as many as Labour. What’s your point??
My point is that Boris went to about 7 parties illegally ,and even with proof he lied his way out of his rule breaking ( a rule which HE created ) . he couldn`t remember them until they were proven and then he changed the rules to ones which suited him . Starmer has only gone to 1 part as far as i know and even that hasn`t been proven yet !.
What`s your point then ?

Back