Hopes and dreams for 2021

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Id like season of good will but no idiots allowed :D:D

Greco

Chat supremo, kiss ma ring!
Reaction score
I did this thread, to put words to hopes of a normal future, like we had. And you lot have hijacked it, with your petty squabbles and smart arsed remarks. Lesson learned

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
I did this thread, to put words to hopes of a normal future, like we had. And you lot have hijacked it, with your petty squabbles and smart arsed remarks. Lesson learned
Who would do such a thing ? :D

jenarator202

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I like this thread, my dreams are numerous, but mainly to be filthy rich, go blonde, fit into a size 10 and keep my current boob size, oh and have a flat tummy! However, to be healthy is probably the most sensible, so in 2021, I will endeavour to stay healthy. Which is really a hope because I both smoke and drink! :D

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I like this thread, my dreams are numerous, but mainly to be filthy rich, go blonde, fit into a size 10 and keep my current boob size, oh and have a flat tummy! However, to be healthy is probably the most sensible, so in 2021, I will endeavour to stay healthy. Which is really a hope because I both smoke and drink! :D

It really is a pleasure to read a sensible and witty reply to a thread. I do hope that you are about to set a trend. :)

Greco

Chat supremo, kiss ma ring!
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan jennar, let's all hope for good health and normality, oh, and I wouldn't mind being a millionaire either:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yet another thread in a random subject, manipulated, to continue the harassment and bullying of a vulnerable elderly man.

Abusive victim-blaming.
That`s the sort of people they are .It doesn`t phase me though ;)

Back