Hopes and dreams for 2021

B

Bad_Influence

Victim blaming.

People will point out what is wrong with the victim rather than recognizing that the real problem lies with the bully and his or her choices. People often find it easier to tell a victim how he should change in order to avoid being bullied than to place the responsibility on the bully.

The responsibility for bullying always belongs to the bully.

Come on. Tell me which site you banned me and who you are. Or are you scared?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Victim blaming.

People will point out what is wrong with the victim rather than recognizing that the real problem lies with the bully and his or her choices. People often find it easier to tell a victim how he should change in order to avoid being bullied than to place the responsibility on the bully.

The responsibility for bullying always belongs to the bully.
Did u google that ?

L

Lancashire

Are you Hells in disguise?

Your stupidity won't work with me and you are very stupid. You are used to people reacting emotionally to your constant abuse so that you can then victim-blame which in turn justifies that constant abuse.

You're an abuser.

B

Bad_Influence

Your stupidity won't work with me and you are very stupid. You are used to people reacting emotionally to your constant abuse so that you can then victim-blame which in turn justifies that constant abuse.

You're an abuser.

Come on. Who are you?

And ask Greco If he feels abused.... he knows what I meant. You just assumed it was abuse cos you never go in the rooms.

So come on, back up your BS

B

Bad_Influence

You're an abuser.

Be brave. Go on. Or will you hide behind your keyboard because you are just a sad little man with nothing to back up your words. ?

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
The thread was harmless yet u try and turn it into something it isnt shame on you !

L

Lancashire

Come on. Who are you?

And ask Greco If he feels abused.... he knows what I meant. You just assumed it was abuse cos you never go in the rooms.

So come on, back up your BS

The constant sly attacks are all over these forums and when the target reacts this abuser immediately denies all knowledge of it, immediately victim blames and it has been getting away with it for years and not just on this particular site. A grown man who types lines like "are you scared" to 'goad people into a reaction, rather pathetic isn't it.

An abuser who surrounds himself with like-minded people.

B

Bad_Influence

The constant sly attacks are all over these forums and when the target reacts this abuser immediately denies all knowledge of it, immediately victim blames and it has been getting away with it for years and not just on this particular site. A grown man who types lines like "are you scared" to 'goad people into a reaction, rather pathetic isn't it.

An abuser who surrounds himself with like-minded people.

So that’s you admitting you are gonna hide behind your keyboard and not back up your stupid claims. Thank you.

L

Lancashire

Scroll through the abuser's comment history. It has made EXACTLY the same comments over and over and over again to totally different and unconnected chatters.

An abuser.

B

Bad_Influence

Scroll through the abuser's comment history. It has made EXACTLY the same comments over and over and over again to totally different and unconnected chatters.

An abuser.
Ppl are welcome to read my posts. If they are that bored.
But at least I can back up my words eh?

L

Lancashire

Never play this abuser's game, never react to it emotionally, and always confront it as and when on your terms and not his.

An abuser.

B

Bad_Influence

Never play this abuser's game, never react to it emotionally, and always confront it as and when on your terms and not his.

An abuser.

It must be nice to be a perfect freak. Credit where it’s due. :D

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Bad youd be waiting all day to say who he is cos he isnt who he says he is just another one making up stories .

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Im
Wondering if hes getting paid to type the word ABUSER like some sponsorship deal. Cause he seems to be repeating that word alot

Back