Hi from Lockdown.I mean Sunny Portsmouth

Tori

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, I am Tori rather dyslexic but I love to read and learn. I am owned by 1.5 cats. I also have two teenaged turtles.
I tend to like talking but if people get "personal"I tend to practice my own version of Online Distancing .
In the process of figuring how to divorce a lovely guy who is now a friend but he wants babies and I cant\wont.
I love Sci Fi, Documentary stuff and Fantasy Horror.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do so hate the words "Lockdown".

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No hope for both of you then

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
NO! we have not been locked down at all all we as asked to was "social distancing ".
Did someone come along and lock you in and walk away with the key? .NO!.
I'm a married man...of course they did.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
i also li
Hi there, I am Tori rather dyslexic but I love to read and learn. I am owned by 1.5 cats. I also have two teenaged turtles.
I tend to like talking but if people get "personal"I tend to practice my own version of Online Distancing .
In the process of figuring how to divorce a lovely guy who is now a friend but he wants babies and I cant\wont.
I love Sci Fi, Documentary stuff and Fantasy Horror.
i like syfy, and horror ! we should have loads to chat about! hello from Florida

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am choosing locking down as I am making a choice to stay in to plank the curve.
Tori I had no choice at all i was in the stay home bracket. 4 more weeks we be free i hope[ ps have sneak out but under the guideance of wearing it].

Back