Hi every one new to the uk site.

Krisp

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there new to uk only site which should hhelp with the time differences.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Hi there new to uk only site which should hhelp with the time differences.
thats so very odd. It says here you are new to the site but the time-stamp says 2018. I mean it is possible int it. Ive heard the stories,the tales. Folk goin missing. Gone out for a quick 10 minute walk with the dog and never come back. Uncle Albert only popped out to pickup his weekly copy of readers difest. Never came back. what am I talking about you ask yourself. Time Travel. Thats what. as I sit here typing this, I have somehow gone back, back into time and that doggie called Krips knows it too. Wander how im going to get back to my own time. There's more leaves to scoop in garden and I also left some dishes in sink didn ah .

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
thats so very odd. It says here you are new to the site but the time-stamp says 2018. I mean it is possible int it. Ive heard the stories,the tales. Folk goin missing. Gone out for a quick 10 minute walk with the dog and never come back. Uncle Albert only popped out to pickup his weekly copy of readers difest. Never came back. what am I talking about you ask yourself. Time Travel. Thats what. as I sit here typing this, I have somehow gone back, back into time and that doggie called Krips knows it too. Wander how im going to get back to my own time. There's more leaves to scoop in garden and I also left some dishes in sink didn ah .
Lmfao :p

Back