Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
and im not here to joke with you or anyone. im very serious and on my topic but it is fun indeed that you want to joke in serious matters. have you lost your brain ?

and what are you that i know well, but it is useless to argue with you ( rotten apple ) and i will not waste my time and energy on argueing over something after knowing what is the real fact.

you mind your damn business and let me mind my own. let me do my business and by the grace of Mother or authority ( or Srila Prabhupada ) and Krishna i have sufficient whatever i wanted.

PUBLIC FORUM I AM ALLOWED TO COMMENT
ONE THINKS YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE.

sarad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
PUBLIC FORUM I AM ALLOWED TO COMMENT
ONE THINKS YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE.

alright you raise your both hands anywhere you like and starting dancing and fooling around. i have no problem at all.

and i do have life this is why i do not bother with any random nonsense. and always stick to my points.

L

lucianthp

It's refreshing to see someone willing to discuss their belief in an adult fashion rather than just post a tirade expecting everyone to accept it. It's also nice for them to be so forgiving and understanding if any points made are brought into question by anyone else.

sarad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's refreshing to see someone willing to discuss their belief in an adult fashion rather than just post a tirade expecting everyone to accept it. It's also nice for them to be so forgiving and understanding if any points made are brought into question by anyone else.

and have you read other thread titles in this debate section ? huh? and if those topics can go on than why do you have the damn problem ( foolish moron ) with this purpose of human life ? huh?

and that is not possible that everyone will be intelligent in the society, and accept the clarified butter, for the dogs cannot digest clarified butter even if you give them, you will still eat the stool only.

and people ( like you ) are also the same like dogs or pigs. and if you are not very intelligent than its not my problem, but i still have given something topmost in free without caring for cast, creed, nationality or anything else.

what your dog like civilization cannot do that i have done ( still ) according to my small capacity. that is it.

B

Bad_Influence

and have you read other thread titles in this debate section ? huh? and if those topics can go on than why do you have the damn problem ( foolish moron ) with this purpose of human life ? huh?

and that is not possible that everyone will be intelligent in the society, and accept the clarified butter, for the dogs cannot digest clarified butter even if you give them, you will still eat the stool only.

and people ( like you ) are also the same like dogs or pigs. and if you are not very intelligent than its not my problem, but i still have given something topmost in free without caring for cast, creed, nationality or anything else.

what your dog like civilization cannot do that i have done ( still ) according to my small capacity. that is it.

You know you are a mess right? You must know you Krishna would distance himself from you if only because you are an uneducated feckwit.

sarad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You know you are a mess right? You must know you Krishna would distance himself from you if only because you are an uneducated feckwit.

and did you noticed ? that im avoiding you ( attention seeking w.hore ) and whatever condition let may be its not your problem ( s.lut )

Back