Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

sarad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You have been Deceived...an easy mistake given the scriptures.

But now you are Free....We have SCIENCE to explain how things are...;)

HUT ( rascal s.lut ) i do not like you. get out now and do not attract like an w.hore.

for you cannot do anything rational for if you will than be ready to be exposed in front of all unwanted stool like pies.

you will be exposed ( w.hore ) that how you are enjoying with me ( s.lut ) so go away before that moment comes. ( s.lut )

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
HUT ( rascal s.lut ) i do not like you. get out now and do not attract like an w.hore.

for you cannot do anything rational for if you will than be ready to be exposed in front of all unwanted stool like pies.

you will be exposed ( w.hore ) that how you are enjoying with me ( s.lut ) so go away before that moment comes. ( s.lut )

i said this last night...I didn't get very far....blast...!

sarad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i said this last night...I didn't get very far....blast...!

now just tell me that attracting like an w.hore ? really fun ? huh? and now im standing here and f.uck me down.

can you do that ? f.uck me like an first class w.hore ( f.aggot ) and if you cannot do it than leave for you will be exposed as enjoying my cock in your deep throat. ( w.hore ) get out and do not bluff me.

and your clouds by which you have decieved are now coming to there ends by the grace of real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada )

otherwise cannot deny that your western w.hore like civilization has decevied entire world very nicely. ( unwatend stool )

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
now just tell me that attracting like an w.hore ? really fun ? huh? and now im standing here and f.uck me down.

can you do that ? f.uck me like an first class w.hore ( f.aggot ) and if you cannot do it than leave for you will be exposed as enjoying my cock in your deep throat. ( w.hore ) get out and do not bluff me.

and your clouds by which you have decieved are now coming to there ends by the grace of real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada )

otherwise cannot deny that your western w.hore like civilization has decevied entire world very nicely. ( unwatend stool )

Yes I can do it...!

Bye..

sarad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You need some serious help young lady

im just an boy ( psycho ) and you really require some help but others are not saying single word against you that means they are also similar unwanted stool like you. ( finished )

and it is after all not something very big for you western people are just showing your general qualifications and that is not very big thing.

now do you attract like an w.hore and really f.uck me down in the first place ( s.lut ) do not bluff me.

B

Bad_Influence

im just an boy ( psycho ) and you really require some help but others are not saying single word against you that means they are also similar unwanted stool like you.

and it is after all not something very big for you western people are just showing your general qualifications and that is not very big thing.

how one cannot give up his/her nature so easily.

I'm just happy to know you are not just another illegal immigrant.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
im just an boy ( psycho ) and you really require some help but others are not saying single word against you that means they are also similar unwanted stool like you.

how one cannot give up his/her nature so easily.

Your just a BOY...?

Then |YOU | shouldn't be here....!

sarad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Your just a BOY...?

Then |YOU | shouldn't be here....!

and i thought that you were gone ( waha ) s.lut ( waha ) atleast touch some real issues and enjoy being r.apped by me. ( rascal w.hore )

sarad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm just happy to know you are not just another illegal immigrant.

now im pissing on your face and throwing shoe filled with potty and uring but still you are happy ? how it can be ? that im still trying to understand.

you are just bluffing me ( s.lut ) touch some real issues and you will end up having complete fun. ;) ( shameless w.hore )

B

Bad_Influence

now im pissing on your face and throwing shoe filled with potty and uring but still you are happy ? how it can be ? that im still trying to understand.

you are just bluffing me ( s.lut ) touch some real issues and you will end up having complete fun. ;) ( shameless w.hore )

Such a classy lady/

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
now kindly stay here and enjoy your smell of potty and urine. ( stay here { broken fellows } and enjoy the aroma )

It's okay to say that>?

In the modern world...it seems so.!

I won't have it.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
im not your private servent ( rascal s.lut ) and it seems that everyone here is determined to apply *give dog bad name and hang it* policy on me.

and if i have some problem than you also have to seek the damn help ( w.hore ) for you are having problem of taking my c.ock in your deep throat ( by pying without invitation ) like an w.hore.

so rather seek help OR be professional w.hore.

sorry in english If You please ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am not a w****. nor was i requesting you to be a serf but id cap fits hey wear it.
so sad you cannot take joke.

sarad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sara... you are lower than a pigs sh**.... I hope that helps :)

and i have to take the version of you ? huh? and other members did not spoke `1 single word against you that means they are all rascals.

for the fool is accepted by another fool so they are also to be rejected same like you. ( HUT jaa randi )

get out w.hore and do not attract like an w.hore. ( attention seeking s.lut )

sarad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
sorry in english If You please ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am not a w****. nor was i requesting you to be a serf but id cap fits hey wear it.
so sad you cannot take joke.

and im not here to joke with you or anyone. im very serious and on my topic but it is fun indeed that you want to joke in serious matters. have you lost your brain ?

and what are you that i know well, but it is useless to argue with you ( rotten apple ) and i will not waste my time and energy on argueing over something after knowing what is the real fact.

you mind your damn business and let me mind my own. let me do my business and by the grace of Mother or authority ( or Srila Prabhupada ) and Krishna i have sufficient whatever i wanted.

Back