Hello

C

CrazyCatLady

Always carry bricks they come in handy lol
Lol. So do grapes...a healthy snack is always needed after brick throwing.

Oh fandangles- I've just realised I've hijacked this thread.

*Shelters from the hail of passive-aggressive comments*

Christianxxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
sometimes thats a good thing lol
Yeah maybe so, but would nice to see profile of someone thats nice that wanna be good friends with or may aswell stay as a guest as no difference really
How are you anyway ? Hope you had a nice day x

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Yeah maybe so, but would nice to see profile of someone thats nice that wanna be good friends with or may aswell stay as a guest as no difference really
How are you anyway ? Hope you had a nice day x
im good ty u ? if good day involves workin then yea lol x

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Who you throwing bricks at ?
Is just normal here, after a while one forgets who threw the first brick..hello btw and may the essence of the word welcome, welome you into the fold of this here place...tadaaa! [pulls a brick out of a hat]..here, take this.

jediknight

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hello everyone,..only recently,..like last week downloaded this,..thanks to a bad shorter memory,..thanks to disability,...had forgot things like password,..so had to mess about a bit to get back on,..but am glad I am back,..name is Frank,..if anyone wants to chat..

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
hello everyone,..only recently,..like last week downloaded this,..thanks to a bad shorter memory,..thanks to disability,...had forgot things like password,..so had to mess about a bit to get back on,..but am glad I am back,..name is Frank,..if anyone wants to chat..
Lol, name is Frank eh, anyone want to chat....slap me with a wet half cooked cod but i swear thats a drug line thingy in which case I might need qiute a lot of your time. Oh, Hello!

Back