Hello

Caress_me_all_over

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do I believe you? NOT EVEN CLOSE. :) I think you're a bloke in a string vest with a dangerous webcam but I'm open to be proved wrong :)
No ma'am I Don't even own a webcam! What I think is you are a nosey busybody, who is jealous of our innocent flirtation
Please mind your business and Don't accuse me of something you cannot prove How dare you!!!!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No ma'am I Don't even own a webcam! What I think is you are a nosey busybody, who is jealous of our innocent flirtation
Please mind your business and Don't accuse me of something you cannot prove How dare you!!!!
'How dare he ' lol Am not sure if your funny or a fool . if plaster it all over public forum that's what your going to get .TAKE IT TO PM's.

B

Bad_Influence

How dare I? Well if you are going choose obviously fake pics (That one is not the same person as the pic yesterday) what do you expect? And webcam denied.... string vest denied... bloke not denied. Makes ya think doesn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You're wasting your breath Chris. Fake photo's are allowed here. Nothing is done about them. I reported 1 or 2 ages ago and ended up getting the boot for a week..!

Be careful.!

Back