Hello, Hello

xI_Gem_Ix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So, I was talking to a friend the other day about a chat room we used to go on like 10+ years ago called UK UkChat (not to be confused with UkChat UK) but it doesn't appear to exist anymore. I stumbled across a few chat rooms and this one seemed to be the only one that had any similarities.

Anyway I thought fk it - some adult interaction would be quite nice as I'm on Maternity Leave just now and the baby talk is driving me bananas.

So hello!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hello, wlecome to the nut house :p

Cirdan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
welcome, glad to have you here..... but if you don't want the baby to be fluent in gibberish, settle for a chat with the mailman :)
Hahaha! I did the stay at home Dad thing when my two were babies. They're 16 now....and still talking gibberish!

DemonViper

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So, I was talking to a friend the other day about a chat room we used to go on like 10+ years ago called UK UkChat (not to be confused with UkChat UK) but it doesn't appear to exist anymore. I stumbled across a few chat rooms and this one seemed to be the only one that had any similarities.

Anyway I thought fk it - some adult interaction would be quite nice as I'm on Maternity Leave just now and the baby talk is driving me bananas.

So hello!
I know the site you mean as I am registered to it. It is now part of another chat site, I don't know if I'm allowed to mention the name here.

xI_Gem_Ix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know the site you mean as I am registered to it. It is now part of another chat site, I don't know if I'm allowed to mention the name here.
Oooh you might not be able to actually. I’ve just realised they’ve changed the name on my post to this site!

xI_Gem_Ix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pretty much the same name but “terbox”

Back