Hello from sunny Dorset!

Rachel_Monday

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm not really good at introducing myself, but consider myself to be genuine, honest and someone who enjoys a good laugh.......especially if there's gin involved! :)

I've recently retired after a successful run in IT and am looking forward to having more time to travel and to catch up on the "To Do" that has been neglected for too long.

I do love a good chat too, hence why I'm here, so don't be shy and please say hi!!! :)

franden

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I love Darzet. I once lived deep in the countryside for several years at a village called Todber, not too far from Shaftesbury. My avatar was taken at the Gert Darzet Steam Vair.

antonyfromyorks

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm not really good at introducing myself, but consider myself to be genuine, honest and someone who enjoys a good laugh.......especially if there's gin involved! :)

I've recently retired after a successful run in IT and am looking forward to having more time to travel and to catch up on the "To Do" that has been neglected for too long.

I do love a good chat too, hence why I'm here, so don't be shy and please say hi!!! :)
hiya Rachel ..just joined like you ..have a good week and take care ..antony

Back