hello from Scotland

Ghosts/Spirits/Something

• Total voters
S

simone

maybe u have ideas for me? am planing a trip through scotland, but don´t eant to be shipped by bus to the tipical tourist places. It´s supposed to be a backpacktrip. I always wanted to do it, now I am planing it. Maybe you have informations for me...like places to stay, to visit, waether conditions etc. prices for bed and breakfast..things like that. I would appreciate it. P.S. good looking german sheppard on the picture...mouth and ears are very well grown. ;-)

K

kiltie

maybe u have ideas for me? am planing a trip through scotland, but don´t eant to be shipped by bus to the tipical tourist places. It´s supposed to be a backpacktrip. I always wanted to do it, now I am planing it. Maybe you have informations for me...like places to stay, to visit, waether conditions etc. prices for bed and breakfast..things like that. I would appreciate it. P.S. good looking german sheppard on the picture...mouth and ears are very well grown. ;-)
When are you coming to Scotland?

Carla

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello there!
My name is Carla Marina, I am 51 years old, from south Lisbon, Portugal.
I leave you my email address, so if you want to know more about myself or a photo from me... [email protected]
Hope to have a reply from you.
Bye now.

Back