HAVE U NOTICED THE DECLINE.....

Reaction score
Since we're always saying about how the subject is being changed, what if the subject was to try to change the subject?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
FFS... have u never heard of Chinese Whispers...........look at thesauris and read what Forum threads mean. :confused:

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Used lots of forums over the years and lots frown upon thread hijacking. Don't see how you can compare a forum topic to Chinese whispers but never mind.

You back on top form after your break.

B

Beemovie

WTF she on about? please someone anyone but her explain this.
I will try lol.
As you well know a thread is a link or group of lines, replies, roughly following the same topic of conversation. In verbal threads where one is not privy to what has been said between others, the topic can soon be lost as we rely on a third party to relay what was said and in their own way which soon gets distorted hence it is known as Chinese whispers. Judy is using that term to justify her total ignorance of the original topic and simply burble some guff which no one understands or cares about to be honest.
How did I do?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I will try lol.
As you well know a thread is a link or group of lines, replies, roughly following the same topic of conversation. In verbal threads where one is not privy to what has been said between others, the topic can soon be lost as we rely on a third party to relay what was said and in their own way which soon gets distorted hence it is known as Chinese whispers. Judy is using that term to justify her total ignorance of the original topic and simply burble some guff which no one understands or cares about to be honest.
How did I do?

well what was the whisper? a chcolte bar or the one which goes i love you .

B

Beemovie

Anyway Have I noticed the decline? Yes of course. The site is reducing in size as is YAH which was once nearly as big as lobby but is slowly diminishing by comparison given that it is regularly down to 1/3 of the size and lower at times but then I am not surprised.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Anyway Have I noticed the decline? Yes of course. The site is reducing in size as is YAH which was once nearly as big as lobby but is slowly diminishing by comparison given that it is regularly down to 1/3 of the size and lower at times but then I am not surprised.
They all head fpr england room or 40/50

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are certainly back on form Jude I'll give you that - I mean exit poll WTF

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
London guy it means exit/out/go/and any other word opposite enter.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you cant beat them join them.........no f thanks.

Back