HARRY KANE IS THE BEST FOOTBALLER IN THE WORLD

marky88

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
he hasn't been as good in last 2 seasons injury not helped, but with some new creative midfielders in the team he could come alive again next season

H

Harry_Kane

he hasn't been as good in last 2 seasons injury not helped, but with some new creative midfielders in the team he could come alive again next season
I like your shirt! Ennnngllllaaaaaaand

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There's a football museum in Manchester, it has a whole section dedicated to the greatest player that ever played the game - George Best. Some might think he's been honoured simply because he played for Man Ure. I would disagree, Imho Best was the best because when he played he got no protection whatsoever from referees, defenders set out to break his legs and they never got anywhere near him. Imagine what he would be like in today's game? Harry Kane the best? ya 'aving a laugh!

B

Bad_Influence

There's a football museum in Manchester, it has a whole section dedicated to the greatest player that ever played the game - George Best. Some might think he's been honoured simply because he played for Man Ure. I would disagree, Imho Best was the best because when he played he got no protection whatsoever from referees, defenders set out to break his legs and they never got anywhere near him. Imagine what he would be like in today's game? Harry Kane the best? ya 'aving a laugh!

While I agree Best was the best, you lose all credibility by using silly monikers such as 'Man Ure'. I bet you use 'Littlepool', 'Chelski' and 'ArseNil' too?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not forgetting my adopted N East team 'Blunderland', aptly named I think you'll all agree. While I'm on the subject of football I was watching the Norwich game the other night and after getting a late consolation goal I had to laugh with the Norwich fans singing "one nil in the second half one nil". It got me thinking of the time I was at a game in the self-pity-city and the West Ham fans were singing at the Liverpool fans "we've got Di Canio you've got our stereos" now that was funny, but I suppose you had to be there. :rolleyes:

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Harry Kane will start playing deeper and more as the support striker as he ages. The guy has had a lot of injuries now and think he needs someone with legs to buzz around and do all the donkey work for him so he can either drop deep and link up play which he has always been good at or just roam for space in dangerous positions in the final third as he has great finishing.

The days of him though being more of an all action striker are finished at 26 he is ageing badly for a footballer lots of niggly injuries and he doesn't look as sharp or as strong as he was 2 years ago he never use to got knocked off the ball now you see it most weeks.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Or fall over cheating trying to get a penalty like yesterday how did he not get booked is beyond me

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
some pratt who plays for spurs with a funny hairstyle

J

jenny

Words will I know the difference between you and this Harry Kane sorry not into football !

Back