GONE MISSING...........

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Ohh...Sorry i put this on again.....Yeah so?...Fine by me...;)

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
xxxxx

i rem allow cookies,,Britney ferry was it....im trying to think now

Old Friend? you screwed Brit over she is not your friend so cut the bull.

You are the most two faced user in the history of chat.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
im not talking about the name changes,, but about people you loose track over the years with

is that so wrong??

Not wrong but another hijack - Why can't people just stick to the bloody topic is it so hard.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Not wrong but another hijack - Why can't people just stick to the bloody topic is it so hard.

You should stay away from here...;)

But you are now going to say..."WHY SHOULD I STAY AWAY"...Yes?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Blimey after all that stuff ...I bet Altair likes The Spice girls?

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Gawd!, you arf bleat on about being banned!..(bleat on means moaning!), give it a rest!, there is obviously something wrong with whatever server you're using, pull your big boy's pants up and just get on with it!...just saying like!
I using Google Chrome and never had an issue until this past June and then I couldn't get on. I think someone may have been bored.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You could try firefox ...this site seems to like it maybe they get a cut outta the membership? :rolleyes:

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You could try firefox ...this site seems to like it maybe they get a cut outta the membership? :rolleyes:
Doubt that very much as Firefox is developed by Mozilla who are a is a non profit organisation.

PS I know you was trying to use your wit but just thought I would point out the fact.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Doubt that very much as Firefox is developed by Mozilla who are a is a non profit organisation.

PS I know you was trying to use your wit but just thought I would point out the fact.

Omfg now you pretend to know facts do ya........didnt know there were any real facts on chat.

Back