GONE MISSING...........

B

Beemovie

Glad they havent gone for good.... I like them both :D
They obviously don't like you Jude or they would have contacted you to tell you their new names. It seems your constant hijacking of every single thread, post, topic or sentence means your reputation for disruption and waffle has become legendary. Once you have established what happened to them, surely that is thread over yet you continue to bump your gums for a further week or so. You only stay on topic for about....oh......4 nanoseconds at the most. As for your two sidekicks...well all that can be said already has about them.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
dont you just like them drama queens on here! *chuckles* xx
Which drama queens is that then ? Your mate Jude was the one that created a whole thread about two users that left the site. Id say that is being a tad dramatic...

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
dont you just like them drama queens on here! *chuckles* xx

Doris I mean this as polite as I can be but you do realise there has been non stop drama since you started posting here again.

Sometimes it's good to step back and look at your own behaviour! You are quick to point the finger that's all I'm saying. Anyone not in your circle is very isolated on forum.

It was the same elsewhere.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Which drama queens is that then ? Your mate Jude was the one that created a whole thread about two users that left the site. Id say that is being a tad dramatic...

I had to 'Like' This comment.....I actually laugh out loud...!!:D:D:D

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why would anyone start a thread about people whom no longer here [ new names maybe] ,
Just get on with your own lives.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
im not talking about the name changes,, but about people you loose track over the years with

is that so wrong??

oh right not seen many i know from old site

Back