Get ready to hit the ban button

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there any reason you deleting all your posts / topics on forum?

You say you want to make the site great but this type of behavior is a little strange and makes the forum look messy.

G

GodGdGuy

Is there any reason you deleting all your posts / topics on forum?

You say you want to make the site great but this type of behavior is a little strange and makes the forum look messy.
I don't topics that don't get a reply in 24 hours after created but those deleted spots is saved for future topics when I think of a topic I will use those deleted topics

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't topics that don't get a reply in 24 hours after created but those deleted spots is saved for future topics when I think of a topic I will use those deleted topics
but topics need leaving for people to see for day after , i seen some that people have come back to in months time

G

GodGdGuy

I haven't tried every site and never will but each site I tried I usually got banned means if I don't get banned on this site it would be surprising

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I haven't tried every site and never will but each site I tried I usually got banned means if I don't get banned on this site it would be surprising

I don't mean to sound rude but I am pretty sure you get some type of gratification out of being banned. This is not normal behavior. I almost hope you don't get banned! Just chill and enjoy the site. O and PLEASE lay off the suicide talk its not a nice to thing to read about on chat.

G

GodGdGuy

I don't mean to sound rude but I am pretty sure you get some type of gratification out of being banned. This is not normal behavior. I almost hope you don't get banned! Just chill and enjoy the site. O and PLEASE lay off the suicide talk its not a nice to thing to read about on chat.
I don't think I would commit suicide and about my bans from sites I'm having fun with it

Back