Gender neutral toilets??

S

Saphire

I'm glad I don't have children, I wouldn't want to bring them into this horribly screwed up world we're living in.
It can certainly seem like that when we read all the news headlines, listen to various debates, see how extreme a minority of people are, those who want to convert everyone else to their way of thinking.

In reality, most kids grow up pretty well balanced if they have the right guidance, especially from parents.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do they still have those outdoor urinals in Amsterdam? I passed one on a coach a few years ago, it wasn't a pleasant sight. I can't see those being
gender neutral, don't think many women (adult females :rolleyes:) would avail themselves of the facility.

C

ChasingRubies

Isn't it simple? If you have a willy, you use the male sex facilities regardless of how you are dressed or how you identify. If you have a minge, you use the female sex toilets also regardless of how you dress or identify.

Female sex people don't want to see male willies when they go for a piss, female's have enough to worry about as it is due to male violence towards them in many ways. Even if all toilets are cubicles, its just not on.

The only solution is to have 3 sets of toilets, male, female and unisex so everyone gets their own choice.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A woman is angry after finding a man using a urinal in a male bathroom that had been incorrectly labelled as gender-neutral.
Associate professor Sarahjane Jones, 35, attended a Health Research Authority (HRA) conference at the Science and Industry Museum, in Manchester, on Wednesday.
When she went to use the bathroom, she chose the one labelled ‘inclusive’ with a sign depicting a male, a female and a mix of the two.

She claims to have walked in on a man using a urinal, who she would have had to pass to get to a cubicle.

Sarahjane, who researches patient safety at Staffordshire University, later tweeted about her bathroom experience saying: ‘This is not an example of inclusively! And is wholly unacceptable.’

More than 1,000 people have since commented on the post, with one commentator calling it ‘insane’ and another writing: ‘Funny how this inclusion always excludes women’.

The museum has since confirmed it accidentally labelled this gender-neutral toilet as ‘inclusive’ when it was supposed to be just for men. :rolleyes:

Sarahjane, who researches patient safety at Staffordshire University, later tweeted about her bathroom experience saying: ‘This is not an example of inclusively! And is wholly unacceptable.’

More than 1,000 people have since commented on the post, with one commentator calling it ‘insane’ and another writing: ‘Funny how this inclusion always excludes women’.

The museum has since confirmed it accidentally labelled this gender-neutral toilet as ‘inclusive’ when it was supposed to be just for men.
But i thought this is what they all wanted? This idea of inclusiveness, equality and diversity they've been banging on for years. But it only seems it's acceptable when it suits them and doesn't affect their own personal spaces and comfort.
I think in this case reality sets in for a lot of these women as to what they've been fighting for, which is to strip away women's rights in exchange for being inclusive. And we've already discussed about women's sports and mothers(birthing people) in general being tarnished in a previous posts.

This may not be Sarahjane's idea of being inclusive, but it is certainly the idea of those who are pushing this. Sarahjane and many other women will suddenly realise that they are not in control of this, and if she doesn't want to be labelled a 'bigot' or a 'transphobe', then she better keep quiet about it and learn about acceptance.

S

Saphire

But i thought this is what they all wanted? This idea of inclusiveness, equality and diversity they've been banging on for years. But it only seems it's acceptable when it suits them and doesn't affect their own personal spaces and comfort.
I think in this case reality sets in for a lot of these women as to what they've been fighting for, which is to strip away women's rights in exchange for being inclusive. And we've already discussed about women's sports and mothers(birthing people) in general being tarnished in a previous posts.

This may not be Sarahjane's idea of being inclusive, but it is certainly the idea of those who are pushing this. Sarahjane and many other women will suddenly realise that they are not in control of this, and if she doesn't want to be labelled a 'bigot' or a 'transphobe', then she better keep quiet about it and learn about acceptance.
Hold on, what's equal about women having to see a man peeing?
The women use cubicles, so should the men....and the cubicles should b floor to ceiling height, obviously with locks on.

Ideally there should also be separate toilets exclusively for men or women, because obviously not everyone feels comfortable sharing facilities.

Reaction score
I feel for any bloke that entered that loo to find a woman using a urinal.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hold on, what's equal about women having to see a man peeing?
The women use cubicles, so should the men....and the cubicles should b floor to ceiling height, obviously with locks on.

Ideally there should also be separate toilets exclusively for men or women, because obviously not everyone feels comfortable sharing facilities.

Well "modern" feminism has said there are no differences between the sexes.

They are now getting thier wish, equaty.

S

Saphire

Well "modern" feminism has said there are no differences between the sexes.

They are now getting thier wish, equaty.
I doubt any modern feminist worth listening to, has ever said that men and women pee in the same way.:p

ruthless

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i agree with bad_influence.
u can identify however much u like but until u change ya DNA go to the one u got dealt at birth.
libtards

C

CrazyCatLady

Hark at all the hard done by incels creeping out of the woodwork, sneering 'Well, that's what women wanted'.
No- women never wanted to share their personal spaces with men and we've never once asked men to stick on a pair of tights and want to be us. That was never a demand of women's liberation. Nor did we ask to be taken the p!ss out of by men sticking on a dress and thinking they own the word 'woman'. How is that being liberated, when once again we are forced by men (Like sh!t hasn't changed at all in thousands of fucking years!) to do what they want- be defined how they want to see THEMSELVES.

The current trans movement is nothing more than an agenda for men to be in control- again. You's saw you were losing the fight- saw women were becoming empowered and didn't like it, so you's stick on a fucking dress to violate women under the guise of being one.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hark at all the hard done by incels creeping out of the woodwork, sneering 'Well, that's what women wanted'.
No- women never wanted to share their personal spaces with men and we've never once asked men to stick on a pair of tights and want to be us. That was never a demand of women's liberation. Nor did we ask to be taken the p!ss out of by men sticking on a dress and thinking they own the word 'woman'. How is that being liberated, when once again we are forced by men (Like sh!t hasn't changed at all in thousands of fucking years!) to do what they want- be defined how they want to see THEMSELVES.

The current trans movement is nothing more than an agenda for men to be in control- again. You's saw you were losing the fight- saw women were becoming empowered and didn't like it, so you's stick on a fucking dress to violate women under the guise of being one.

Have to agree.

Note I said "Modern Femanists".
You know the intersectional asshats who wouldnt know feminism if it bit them in the ass.

To many male feminists looking to get laid.

Back