GBnews

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The other day on this channel, I was saddened to see one of the presenters claim that Rishi doesn't fully understand British culture. Casual racism there you may very well agree... Rishi was born in this country. He supports a football team, he was at the match the other day wearing Jeans and a hoodie. He's one of us.
View attachment 12731

I was lucky enough to go see the 24 hour race at Spa Francorchamps a few years ago.
Does that mean I can be Belgian?
I had a hoodie to.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to go see the 24 hour race at Spa Francorchamps a few years ago.
Does that mean I can be Belgian?
I had a hoodie to.
Attending the racing at Spa may go some way to showing your love for the country. However, being born in Belgium, living most of your life in that country, embracing the Belgian culture and giving your total loyalty to Belgium is more likely to make you 'one of them' - a Belgian! :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Attending the racing at Spa may go some way to showing your love for the country. However, being born in Belgium, living most of your life in that country, embracing the Belgian culture and giving your total loyalty to Belgium is more likely to make you 'one of them' - a Belgian! :)
Yeah, I suppose Rishi has to, it made him Richi, well his wife did.
Come on, the guys an asshole lol.
Tis the state of politics today, you dont vote for what you want, you vote for what you deserve.
Pretty sure I heard that said by someone better than me.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Due of the advertising boycott, GBNews is being starved of revenue. So much so, that they are now asking viewers to become 'members' and
donate £5 - £20 a month. Worrying times for the channel. Why don't they just take it off the air like they did with RTNews if they don't like what the channel has to say? I'm not quite sure who 'they' are, but whoever they are, they aren't us little people.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The TalkTV channel will stop broadcasting in early Summer. I wonder if they're celebrating over at GBNews, or are they wondering if they're going
to be next?

Back