GBnews

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm great fan of the GBnews channel but one of the presenters the other night really annoyed me. They said something like... "We have all these immigrants coming in on boats while people here have to use food banks" thereby connecting the two, One has nothing to do with the other! The reason people are struggling is because the country has been badly run for years, if not decades. Blaming immigrants for our troubles is totally wrong and will only stir up hatred.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Of course the immigrant issue must be addressed. My solution would be whatever these migrants cost us financially, would be to take it out of
the £15 Billion foreign aid budget! That would partly go some way... but my issue was the connecting of the immigrants to this country's woes.
When you single out a section of society to blame... didn't a similar thing happen in Germany at one time? :rolleyes:

If only we could take the boats back to France, but we'd need the agreement of the French to do that, and that wouldn't be forthcoming! I think the reason Australia were able to tow boats somewhere was because it was in international waters. But you know, if we tried anything like that the migrants would just jump in the water, we'd have to rescue them, and they'd refuse to get out of the boat until it docked at Dover! :rolleyes:

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Blaming immigrants for the countries woes by the establishment who are complicit in causing the very migration that the public then complains about isnt new to the UK, we introduced the Aliens Act in 1905 mainly because the british public were complaining about jews coming from europe during the pogroms to work in the industries that had been set up to deliberately accommodate them by the very people who caused the pogroms in the first place. It is no different now. Remember when the polish were being blamed when they joined the EU? The establishment via the media deliberately tries to stir up resentment, as the more we are at each others throats, the easier we are to control. The establishment has a host of side industries which are all making money off migration.........the chain hotels, the resettlement, the housing services, the justice system, even when the migration fails, who is making money from the detention centres? Its private industries like Serco ( well connected to the royal family) who are all feeding from the troughs from the tax payer and the smokescreen of "migrants are spongers, scroungers" etc is deliberately peddled to us as a public so we finger point at johnny foreigner. They get cited as the reason why people in the uk cant get homes, as opposed to questioning why are we blaming migrants for a share of 1 cookie when out of the 20 cookies, the establishment is holding 19 of them. Theres no homes? Loads being built where i live, completely out of the financial range of most. 30k empty homes in the north east yet people cant get homes?( https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/n...mes-north-east-north-yorkshire/)..........The more people that wake up to realise it aint some albanian floating across the channel being the problem, its the establishment and their greed, the better and its time the likes of GBNews as much as i like the channel, need to acknowledge this when it comes to housing.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
While I agree that the same people who cause the issue are the ones making money from it, do you really think that money is the sole reason for the public anger? It’s as much to do with the different cultures coming here. As has been shown on many topics on these forums, people are angry that British culture is being eroded, British values are being ignored in case we upset one minority or another. And yes it’s not just a nationality/religious problem, but nationality/religion is a big part of it.
I know it’s a tired comparison but try going to a Muslim country and telling them they must change to accommodate you, you’d the laughed through the nearest border control. We Brits have been too soft for too long, changing our ways for a few. You mentioned the Poles and the European Jews, you failed to mention that most of them at least tried to fit in. They learned English for a start.
I have absolutely no problem with people coming here as true refugees, or people who will benefit this country, but I cannot be expected to meekly accept someone coming to this country and then trying to make Britain more like their homeland.
What are the Albanians actually fleeing? Why are they coming here, why not any other European country? I’ll give you a clue, they are given everything they need for free, and any money they ‘earn’ is sent back to family in Albania. Does that seem right to anyone?
The corrosion of british culture is deliberate by the establishment, bearing in mind, our history and culture is built on a myriad of lies and establishment ran history as it is (you can thank the house of hannover for that). The public is angered when they believe that foreigners are coming here to take what they believe is rightfully theirs through hardwork, tax and the generations before them who gave to this country and whereas i understand that, the anger that comes from the defence of it, is misdirected. We are already suffering at the hands of the establishment and the resentment is growing and the lack of action by the establishment in managing migration effectively just fuels this. People generally arent aware of the money involved, what they look at the symptom as opposed to the cause and as much as understanding the processes doesnt change the outcome straight away, but we need to highlight who is the true enemy here......the same people who were coining it on off the plandemic are coining it in off this aswell

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Of course the immigrant issue must be addressed. My solution would be whatever these migrants cost us financially, would be to take it out of
the £15 Billion foreign aid budget! That would partly go some way... but my issue was the connecting of the immigrants to this country's woes.
When you single out a section of society to blame... didn't a similar thing happen in Germany at one time? :rolleyes:

If only we could take the boats back to France, but we'd need the agreement of the French to do that, and that wouldn't be forthcoming! I think the reason Australia were able to tow boats somewhere was because it was in international waters. But you know, if we tried anything like that the migrants would just jump in the water, we'd have to rescue them, and they'd refuse to get out of the boat until it docked at Dover! :rolleyes:

That £15 billion in foreign aid is worth at least 10 times that in corperate holdings gained by spending it.

By basically bribing 3rd world countries we get the rights to access thier mineral deposits, thier oil, thier people.

Why do you think the Foreign office and the Trade office are inextricably linked.

As for the French issue, they like us are now suffering "No Go" areas in Paris and other major cities, just as we are in London.
They wont stop them coming here, they have to many problems themselves.

In your first post you said "They said something like... "We have all these immigrants coming in on boats while people here have to use food banks" thereby connecting the two"

Let me give you a quote from Kent Online:-
"A disclosure log for Home Office procurement card transactions costing more than £500 for the four-week period contained five separate entries from UK Immigration Enforcement for such food orders, totalling £6,757.52 for July."

That was for deliveries from Pizza Hut.
"The takeaways were provided while asylum seekers were at Tug Haven in the Western Docks – a short-term holding facility after they are first taken from the beach or sea.
The most expensive entry, £1,824, said: “This was an urgent need to feed a large number of migrants that had been on the Tug Haven compound in Dover for over 12 hours, and were likely to stay over 24 hours due to issues blocking their movement with resources and the IRC (immigration removal centre) estate.”
An entry for £1,789 said: “Purchased by Clandestine Operational Response Team (Cort) for use at Tug Haven where we have migrants arriving on small boats. Due to the high number of migrants arriving and the length of time they had not eaten, it was agreed to purchase 200 pizzas.”

Maybe that £6,757 could be better spent.
Bearing in mind only payments over £500 were recorded and that was in just 1 month, in one small area.
Imagine what the bill is for the entire year along the south coast?

Maybe the government would like to buy all those poor folks who are suffering due to the stupid policies they have enacted a Pizza or two.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The best programme on GBnews is 'Headliners', a nightly show at 11pm. Three comedians reviewing the papers, it's worth a look. It was announced on last night's show that John Cleese will be guesting on Thursday. Since he declared his admiration for the free speech channel some of his fans have been saying they can no longer watch him... That's the mentality of some. :rolleyes:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm pleased to see GBnews also doing well on the radio. Let's just hope the advertisers return to the channel after they were scared away by the 'cancel' brigade trying to shut it down. :mad:

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The john altman interview was good. He left eastenders because the producers wanted him and lofty to have a affair.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The other day on this channel, I was saddened to see one of the presenters claim that Rishi doesn't fully understand British culture. Casual racism there you may very well agree... Rishi was born in this country. He supports a football team, he was at the match the other day wearing Jeans and a hoodie. He's one of us.
rishi2.jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've been given a ticket for the Newcastle game tomorrow. The seats are behind the goal, and I shall be wearing my GBnews cap. The game is on the tele so do look out for me. :)
gb news cap - Copy.jpg

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm going to Millwall Bristol city tomorrow lady, I've heard good things about the Geordie boot boys,first away game of the season bumpkin invasion of south London!

Back