Gay/Lesbian Rooms...

Y

yaris

Being the nosy person i am, i was looking thru the chat stats and i looked at both the Gay and Lesbian stats...i was under the impression that you had to be of the same gender to gain access to these rooms, but no, i came across male names in the Lesbian room when going thru the stats, which kinda defeats the object of these rooms i would think...i know there is the LGBT room, which is good, and we are all equal, but i would hate to think that people are being put off from using these rooms cos of the opposite sex being in there, its only a thought, not a rant!

Y

yaris

Being the nosy person i am, i was looking thru the chat stats and i looked at both the Gay and Lesbian stats...i was under the impression that you had to be of the same gender to gain access to these rooms, but no, i came across male names in the Lesbian room when going thru the stats, which kinda defeats the object of these rooms i would think...i know there is the LGBT room, which is good, and we are all equal, but i would hate to think that people are being put off from using these rooms cos of the opposite sex being in there, its only a thought, not a rant![
Being the nosy person i am, i was looking thru the chat stats and i looked at both the Gay and Lesbian stats...i was under the impression that you had to be of the same gender to gain access to these rooms, but no, i came across male names in the Lesbian room when going thru the stats, which kinda defeats the object of these rooms i would think...i know there is the LGBT room, which is good, and we are all equal, but i would hate to think that people are being put off from using these rooms cos of the opposite sex being in there, its only a thought, not a rant!
Odd, i sat in Gay Chat for a couple of minutes earlier, that really shouldn't happen!...

J

Jared

Men have always been allowed in the lesbian room. The only difference is, now they're allowing them to enter with male profiles, instead of pretending to be females. I'd say that's progress.

M

Markie

Lol Jared
I think one or two go in under pink names but still have a dick....go figure...maybe thats progress too?

Back