Gay cake saga...

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
God, I am so sick of this woke political correctness crap. If people don't like the society we're living in, create a society of your own, and leave the rest of us in peace.
Nice cake by the way.

A

AGirlHasNoName

If someone came in your cake shop and wanted you to make them a cake promoting anti abortion, would you say yes, we shouldn't discriminate, that's your view, even if it went against everything you believe (wrongly or rightly)?

Should people who practice Islam be forced to make a cake depicting a pig being eaten, even if it upset their religious stance on it?

I'm just wondering how deep this goes with people is all not that I agree nor disagree with any of the above.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
"A gay couple were stunned to be told they could not buy their dream house in Surrey from a devoutly Christian couple - because of their sexuality.

When they tried to arrange a viewing through internet estate agents Purplebricks, they were refused and sent astonishing references to fire and brimstone Bible passages by the couple."

'We're sorry if we seem intrusive, but we just want to make clear that we would be unwilling for two men in a partnership to view or buy our house.

'As it is contrary to the gracious teaching in God's Word, the Holy Bible, e.g Romans 1:24-28 and Jude 7 (King James Version). With regards'"

Bloody woke lefties complaining over nuffin. Not like the couple couldn't just view another house is it.

Back