FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just to help those who have seen the word mentioned in any chatroom and don`t really know the origins.
"shrine". Used to mock something of mine of which the sayer doesn`t have any empathy but finds it extremely comical.
Origins are that i had a close online friend, over 15 years ago now .Not this chat server but a well known server. I had been talking /chatting with this friend for around 3 years and she was one of a few who i phoned many times because she had an awful and ,as happened ,a life threatening condition. She was in her early to mid 50`s .
Cutting a long story short one day when i phoned i had no reply which i found very odd. I sensed something was wrong but kept phoning about the same time each day from a Wednesday. On Saturday i received an Email from her sister which informed me ( along with others) that the friend had passed away on the Friday .
I thought this not quite right and wrote to the sister to ask if a mistake had been made with the date of her death. I was right ;she had passed on the Wednesday night but not been found until Friday ,though her parents and sisters and brother lived in the same Town.
Feeling very sad i decided to create a small area of garden which would be dedicated to her memory. My wife was in full agreement and helped me with the garden. We named it after the lady and called it a "shrine ". It was about 6ft x 2ft in size and we filled it with lovely flowers. It has been looked after ever since then but i wanted to explain why the chatters on this site have found it very funny to mention the "shrine "
They obviously have no empathy with matters of this sort ,considering the sort of work which they claim to be employed in !.

If anyone wants to know more or the names of the mentally aflicted members who find fun in death then ask me.
Any comments are welcome ,even negative ones .I can answer them .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hell, why do you engage with these people when they are repeatedly disrespectful to you?
You are right but i hate to see serious work treated in such a trivial manner. Maybe this will jog them into stopping if they think that i will tell others what they are secretly sniggering about :)

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
images

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Now everyone knows who the 3 lil pigs are eh ?:) Ugly pigs at that . To anyone else who wants to get sympathy if they have a death in their family ,don`t expect any from this clique who have no empathy with anyone .Accept that they are the lowest of the low and you`ll have the right answer.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hell, why do you engage with these people when they are repeatedly disrespectful to you?
They are obsessed with me CamelT It`s quite obvious eh?. Perhaps a more reasonable question from yourself or a decent person such as you to ask THEM why they are repeatedly disrespectful to me ?. There seems to be a general fear of crossing with them yet they are just 3 members of this site ,no different than anyone else.I They have followed me from room to room and shown the same mockery in each room. Like yourself ,others tell me to ignore them /bloc them/ don`t use the same chatrooms . I`m surprised yet that so far nobody has suggested that i leave this site and find a better one !.One of them at least even goes to the trouble of accessing my personal profile in order to check what i have been doing that day/minute or whatever info it gives. If that isn`t "obsession" i don`t know what is .
Check the times they all made comments on this thread ...shortly after i`d posted it and all about the same time as each other eh ?;) Must mean somthing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back