FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Now now Hells. Be honest for a change. Nobody accused you of trying to message Tinks.
And to claim you weren’t trivial enough to snapshot it beggars belief. Nobody takes more screenshots of chat than you do, you even admit it.
So little Piggy #1, if the mods ‘support’ us, maybe, just maybe it’s because you were caught out as a liar and have spent 2 days trying to twist the truth. More power to them for backing honesty is what I say.
Ohh yes ,someone said that i was trying to message her . Why would i use that as an excuse ? You need to think of a better reason than that for copying my profile and posting it into a main chatroom .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If ANYONE who reads my title then they are welcome to ask me more about the story .I`m not such a liar as the 3 Rusty Tears . They know that i was being attacked in the chatroom by several of their members when the easy rider posted that screen shot about me and all i read ,from one of them ,was that i was trying to message her ! That`s no lie but i wasn`t trivial enough to snapshot it like that person obviously is ,hence they say i lied .hahahaa ,they really are too pathetic for words and they know that they have the backing of some mods at least ...i don`t need it thanks .
By "backing of mods" i mean that the mods don`t appear to be commenting on what they type but only on what i type . Savvy ?

B

Bad_Influence

Did you read the comments on another thread ,not mine ,where there were pretty obvious references to Racism by the same pratt who is yelping on this thread yet no mods made any comment on it ?.It wasn`t breaking any code but to me ,and i guess others,it was close to being Facist.

So I wasn’t racist, as you freely admit. What is your point? Just another pathetic attempt to justify you’re inane ramblings? Or a deliberate attempt to get me banned. Have you no self-respect?

B

Bad_Influence

Ohh yes ,someone said that i was trying to message her . Why would i use that as an excuse ? You need to think of a better reason than that for copying my profile and posting it into a main chatroom .

The whole room saw it Hells. You denied looking at Tinks profile.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So I wasn’t racist, as you freely admit. What is your point? Just another pathetic attempt to justify you’re inane ramblings? Or a deliberate attempt to get me banned. Have you no self-respect?
I don`t give a monkeys whether you are banned or not ,You are a total insignificant piece of crap as far as i`m concerned .Myself and others think that you are racist and you know that you are .Also you are definitely ageist again proven. I`m sure that yo have the title of "ist" for many other nasty ,vile mental attitudes .now go back to the room and tell your mates there the BS that you spout on here.

B

Bad_Influence

I don`t give a monkeys whether you are banned or not ,You are a total insignificant piece of crap as far as i`m concerned .Myself and others think that you are racist and you know that you are .Also you are definitely ageist again proven. I`m sure that yo have the title of "ist" for many other nasty ,vile mental attitudes .now go back to the room and tell your mates there the BS that you spout on here.

Yet here you are.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there some sort of big deal about looking at a members profile ??????? is she a top Secret Agent or something ffs ?:D. I`ll be hung ,drawn ans quartered next !lollol

B

Bad_Influence

Im not in the room. Nor have I been all night.
And you’re absolutely right, some would see my views as racist, usually the same idiots that scream racism at every opportunity to deflect from their own bigotry. Go figure, you think I’m racist.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im not in the room. Nor have I been all night.
And you’re absolutely right, some would see my views as racist, usually the same idiots that scream racism at every opportunity to deflect from their own bigotry. Go figure, you think I’m racist.
You are the biggest bigot that i know buddy !

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Is there some sort of big deal about looking at a members profile ??????? is she a top Secret Agent or something ffs ?:D. I`ll be hung ,drawn ans quartered next !lollol
Ur missing the point completely. Its the fact u lied as usual... and said im not viewing her profile. Then again lied after i proved u was by sayin u was accused of messaging me. U made urself look a fool in the room by lying

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is really sad to read,,,Hells i have no beef with you, but as the song goes, *let it go, let it go!*, it is now getting ridiculous, just move on..

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well thk you was wonderful breakfast read but i agree with yaris . Hell2bewith you need to either find another hobby or lose your internet for a week.
you just feed these pp and they come back for more now.
ladies and gents do you ever go to bed?. lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is really sad to read,,,Hells i have no beef with you, but as the song goes, *let it go, let it go!*, it is now getting ridiculous, just move on..
Sorry Yaris but this is MY thread ! If you prefer to back obviously bullying members then that`s up to you .I don`t ! I`ll never allow others to tread on me just because it gives them pleasure. If you were to tell them to move on then it might make more sense eh ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back