FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thats silly. Nobody would believe such a stupid storyline.
If ANYONE who reads my title then they are welcome to ask me more about the story .I`m not such a liar as the 3 Rusty Tears . They know that i was being attacked in the chatroom by several of their members when the easy rider posted that screen shot about me and all i read ,from one of them ,was that i was trying to message her ! That`s no lie but i wasn`t trivial enough to snapshot it like that person obviously is ,hence they say i lied .hahahaa ,they really are too pathetic for words and they know that they have the backing of some mods at least ...i don`t need it thanks .

B

Bad_Influence

If ANYONE who reads my title then they are welcome to ask me more about the story .I`m not such a liar as the 3 Rusty Tears . They know that i was being attacked in the chatroom by several of their members when the easy rider posted that screen shot about me and all i read ,from one of them ,was that i was trying to message her ! That`s no lie but i wasn`t trivial enough to snapshot it like that person obviously is ,hence they say i lied .hahahaa ,they really are too pathetic for words and they know that they have the backing of some mods at least ...i don`t need it thanks .

Now now Hells. Be honest for a change. Nobody accused you of trying to message Tinks.
And to claim you weren’t trivial enough to snapshot it beggars belief. Nobody takes more screenshots of chat than you do, you even admit it.
So little Piggy #1, if the mods ‘support’ us, maybe, just maybe it’s because you were caught out as a liar and have spent 2 days trying to twist the truth. More power to them for backing honesty is what I say.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Nobody on this site has the backing of the MODs only other MODs ,

We are here to protect and assist you ya dork XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (6).gif

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Now now Hells. Be honest for a change. Nobody accused you of trying to message Tinks.
And to claim you weren’t trivial enough to snapshot it beggars belief. Nobody takes more screenshots of chat than you do, you even admit it.
So little Piggy #1, if the mods ‘support’ us, maybe, just maybe it’s because you were caught out as a liar and have spent 2 days trying to twist the truth. More power to them for backing honesty is what I say.
A long set of BS from one of the biggest BS`ers on this site .You don`t know what you`re talking about but i`m sure your mini clique will .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Did you read the comments on another thread ,not mine ,where there were pretty obvious references to Racism by the same pratt who is yelping on this thread yet no mods made any comment on it ?.It wasn`t breaking any code but to me ,and i guess others,it was close to being Facist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back