Funny/Strange/weird.!

B

Bad_Influence

In reality...No-One Does...!

But...THIS....here?...isn't reality is it...;)

Or is it?

Given a choice between this 'reality' and life.... Is this truly so bad? At least the worst that can happen here is be 'invited' to leave. lol :p:p

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Actually.... Bad's comment is beyond a 'fair' comment....It is why i have said what i have said previously.

Quote..." Is this truly so bad? At least the worst that can happen here is be 'invited' to leave"...

It's not everyday you see that kind of talk.

In that perspective.

:)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Scared means frightened, afraid, fearful or nervous. Scared may be used as an adjective or the past tense of scare. The word scared is derived from the Old Norse word skirram which means to shun, to frighten, to avert.

'Scarred' means left with a mark on one’s skin from a burn, cut, sore or other wound. 'Scarred' may also be used figuratively to describe an emotional wound that doesn’t fully heal. The word scarred may be used as an adjective or as the past tense of the verb scar. The word 'scarred' is derived from the Greek word eskhara, which means a scab left from a burn.

Remember that scared, spelled with one r, is an adjective or verb derived from the word scare, scarred which is spelled with two r’s, is derived from the word scar.;) :)
I am going to now HAMMER your apostrophe issue! HA!

And yes... SCARRED. For life. Cheers for that! ;)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do Altair's and Bad_Influence's combined IQ score break 100? I doubt it. Watching these two try to have a deep conversation is like watching a dog try to figure out algebra. It's painful, it's awkward, and my God is it stupid, yet you just can't look away.
I rather enjoy their relaxed banter. No agenda... just lighthearted babble.

B

Bad_Influence

Do Altair's and Bad_Influence's combined IQ score break 100? I doubt it. Watching these two try to have a deep conversation is like watching a dog try to figure out algebra. It's painful, it's awkward, and my God is it stupid, yet you just can't look away.
No way is Altairs IQ -34
And for reference... It should be either "Do Altair's and Bad_Influence's combined IQ scoreS break 100?" ... OR "DOES Altair's and Bad_Influence's combined IQ score break 100?"

I'm sure it was a deliberate mistake from someone as intelligent as yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No way is Altairs IQ -34
And for reference... It should be either "Do Altair's and Bad_Influence's combined IQ scoreS break 100?" ... OR "DOES Altair's and Bad_Influence's combined IQ score break 100?"

Grammar policing at its most annoying ;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
No way is Altairs IQ -34

Combined.... Our IQ score would be well over 140.;) Never the less. It's often wasted here.:cool:.. But that's the fun of the fare found here......;):)

B

Bad_Influence

Combined.... Our IQ score would be well over 140.;) Never the less. It's often wasted here.:cool:.. But that's the fun of the fare found here......;):)
Over 140? Don’t put yourself down, yours must be higher than 7. :D:D:D:D:D:D
Sadly you’re right though, all too often wasted here but we can only continue to try to educate and amuse :p

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Over 140? Don’t put yourself down, yours must be higher than 7. :D:D:D:D:D:D
Sadly you’re right though, all too often wasted here but we can only continue to try to educate and amuse :p

Of course Of course...:D You and I both know the 'Score'...mate. ;):).

Lol @ 'Educate and Amuse'...I like that, and yes we do!...:D

There you have it...Iv'e gone and said that dreaded word 'LOL'...AGAIN....That's TWICE in as many weeks....! Blast..!!o_O:rolleyes::p:cool::):D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Lighten up people..;)

This dawg is as Mental as POCOLOCO...:D

J

jenny

no love the dog perfectly normal .. similar to human behaviour after taking alcohol or drugs ;)

Back