Funny/Strange/weird.!

B

Bad_Influence

That reminds me..Have you ever studied LAW?....You would make an excellent Barrister...But my gut instinct tells ME that you would make a damned good Defence Lawyer. ;)

If I'm in court there's more chance that I NEED a defence lawyer... never happened yet but that just leaves something to aspire to.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
If I'm in court there's more chance that I NEED a defence lawyer... never happened yet but that just leaves something to aspire to.

Well i think you're very good...You have an excellent way of dealing with people. A talent not everyone has.

I don't think you will ever need a Defence Lawyer...You're clever enough to avoid getting yourself into that situation.;)

It's not something to aspire to...You've either got it or you haven't.

B

Bad_Influence

Well i think you're very good...You have an excellent way of dealing with people. A talent not everyone has.

I don't think you will ever need a Defence Lawyer...You're clever enough to avoid getting yourself into that situation.;)
I fecking hope so 'cos I can't run fast. :(:(:p:p

B

Bad_Influence

No..I'm not 'Influenced' by Anyone...;)

I make my own mind up given the 'Ingredients' of Life on earth...!
The ingredients have all gone past their 'sell-by' date. The earth is doomed, DOOMED I tell ya. We have screwed with it far too much. It's time for another asteroid to pay us a visit and hit the 'RESTART button. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The ingredients have all gone past their 'sell-by' date. The earth is doomed, DOOMED I tell ya. We have screwed with it far too much. It's time for another asteroid to pay us a visit and hit the 'RESTART button. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I wholsomeley...agree... Some Cu-nt tell ME how to spell Whomeselmly...(Anyone?)..

Bah...X :)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
There's always one ...! :p

We know you can grow hairs round it...Just don't shout like one..;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Son..."Dad, there's a bloke at the door with a bold head"...Dad..." Well tell him iv'e already got one.."..!

Back