Forums: are they being misused?

Are Forum threads now being trivialised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
At the end of the day. This is a CHAT SITE. It's not like chatting with your mates in a pub / bar / cafe face to face.

Chat sites like this are designed for a certain group of people. Not everyone fits in.

I most certainly don't.

I wouldn't read too much into what is said here about you or to you. Unless it's from someone you personally know.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Strange how Wicked and hell uses forums as there personal soap boxs

On the contrary, Words. If you hadn't noticed, both Hell2bwith76 and myself actually create new topics for discussion.
It's people like you that confirm why I started this thread in the first place.
:rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
At the end of the day. This is a CHAT SITE. It's not like chatting with your mates in a pub / bar / cafe face to face.

Chat sites like this are designed for a certain group of people. Not everyone fits in.

I most certainly don't.

I wouldn't read too much into what is said here about you or to you. Unless it's from someone you personally know.

I would also like to mention something that I am constantly reminded about by a certain person: this is a FREE chat site.
If you get antagonism in the chat rooms, you are almost certainly bound to experience the same in the Forums.
Strange as it might seem, it's quite often what makes both areas a little more interesting.
:)

P

PennyDreadful

I most certainly don't.

What kind of people fit into a forum such as this?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not everyone will get on if everyone did it would be very boring but gets a bit personal sometimes which isn't right .

A bit personal ?? Very personal when a few members decide that other members who they dislike have family members who are a good target for their insults ,even though the family member has nothing to do with this chatsite ,thus are completely innocent of any abuse that gets thrown about them to the member in the chatroom who can`t use any way to retaliate ,without getting a warning from their friendly Staff .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
A bit personal ?? Very personal when a few members decide that other members who they dislike have family members who are a good target for their insults ,even though the family member has nothing to do with this chatsite ,thus are completely innocent of any abuse that gets thrown about them to the member in the chatroom who can`t use any way to retaliate ,without getting a warning from their friendly Staff .
Shut up XD

B

Bad_Influence

Nobody wants to know you . Full stop !.
Dammit. That was a very witty retort. How can I even hope to compete with such brilliance?

Oh, my mistake, no it wasn’t. I’m even shocked you were smart enough to spell everything correctly. Far better than you managed last night however. Pmsl.

Last edited by a moderator:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dammit. That was a very witty retort. How can I even hope to compete with such brilliance?

Oh, my mistake, no it wasn’t. I’m even shocked you were smart enough to spell everything correctly. Far better then you managed last night however. Pmsl.
How many names do you have then ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Stop squabbling babies :D

Back