Forum Posts

M

Markie

I do understand why you do it Bad, i would be tempted too if i frequented the forums more.

And you are right, i don't know the guy as well as you, i just can't see that it's helpful at all.

And it must piss the people off that started the threads in the first place, hence why i asked if it

could be moderated better.

But Poco seems to like sitting on the fence (his words).

Bet its the fence post.....

B

Bad_Influence

I do understand why you do it Bad, i would be tempted too if i frequented the forums more.

And you are right, i don't know the guy as well as you, i just can't see that it's helpful at all.

And it must piss the people off that started the threads in the first place, hence why i asked if it

Its moderated just fine. We know if we go too far it disappears. Nowt wrong with that.
People will always join forums that interest them and ignore those that don’t. That’s human nature.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

But Poco seems to like sitting on the fence (his words).

Bet its the fence post.....

I think what you mean is you'd prefer the Moderation to be more suited to your opinions ,

You refuse to see it from this view,

The Mod Squad are a class act x

M

Markie

Nowt wrong with the thread disappearing?

I don't think the author of the thread would agree somehow, LadyOnArooftop being one example.

M

Markie

I think what you mean is you'd prefer the Moderation to be more suited to your opinions ,

You refuse to see it from this view,

The Mod Squad are a class act x

Not at all Poco, what i mean is i and others would like to see no constant arguments and the thread getting deleted.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Not at all Poco, what i mean is i and others would like to see no constant arguments and the thread getting deleted.

Say it ?

Say it NOW ;)

M

Markie

It really has nothing to do with me wanting to see the moderating done to suit my opinions at all.

I was merely suggesting solutions to the problem.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It really has nothing to do with me wanting to see the moderating done to suit my opinions at all.

I was merely suggesting solutions to the problem.

C l a s s A c t ...

I can't hear you :D

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Its moderated just fine. We know if we go too far it disappears. Nowt wrong with that.
People will always join forums that interest them and ignore those that don’t. That’s human nature.
I will join a thread that i think is interesting, then it goes off tangent, it gets hi-jacked and that is so irritating!

M

Markie

I will join a thread that i think is interesting, then it goes off tangent, it gets hi-jacked and that is so irritating!
Poco, don't be a politician all your life, listen to the people!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (14).gif

M

Markie

That's a cop out lol.

It's like a certain guy goes in the banter room, and all he does is flood the room, yet no warnings are given nor a ban, he is allowed to carry on, thereby ruining the room.
(Okay, it's pretty fked up in there anyway)
This is the same thing, if nothing is done then things can only deteriorate.

Anyway, it's my bedtime, and i really do need my beauty sleep after i have put
on my anti-wrinkle cream.

Be good x

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
That's a cop out lol.

You know me better than that i feel ,

You said and i quote ....

"Listen to the People"

That refers to plural as in "More than 1"

You mean person ... eh ... Moped Boi ;)

M

Markie

You know me better than that i feel ,

You said and i quote ....

"Listen to the People"

That refers to plural as in "More than 1"

You mean person ... eh ... Moped Boi ;)

Your English understanding is improving, but i quoted Yaris in that post, that makes 2... eh fence post boi ;)

There are more people i am 100% sure that feel the same way, night Lover xx

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Your English understanding is improving, but i quoted Yaris in that post, that makes 2... eh fence post boi ;)

There are more people i am 100% sure that feel the same way, night Lover xx

Wow 2 of you ,

I will crush this Rebellion i'm a Forum legend Bruv.

tenor (15).gif

Back