Following on from 'Mr Bates v's the Post Office'

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Steel cable made in the UK. Strong and robust.

Unlike the crap we are now going to get from China.

Sadly Wales is going to feel the heat in a totally different way now.

My recovery Truck is for recovering BIG MACHINES...It's not for you.

Wouldn't you use a dumper truck with e-Kev45?

:p

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Steel cable made in the UK

I did actually buy a 2-metre cheap Chinese steel cable lock for my emtb, and it did break when my pooch knocked the bike over when it was chained to the back of a bench.

I learned my lesson though and I bought a branded proper one after that, American though, not British, our friends over the pond make the bestist steel! :rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This was a very interesting wider take on the players on this board and while I don’t visit chat (for a variety of reasons) and I rarely PM, I am a great watcher of the interaction between you all, but I do get lost with the spill-over from the rooms.

You definitely captured Altair in a jar! He jumps in with volatility before many type more than two lines and he likes to portray himself as a big, scary trucker. I have no doubt he is, but given his performance online, if women do go missing up and down the country, he’d be a good one to look at first! Having said that, he comes out with some bat-shite crazy that is sometimes entertaining- wheel nuts, not so much. Albeit, in a former avatar, I did have some interesting interaction with him.

Wicked- I believe I got the whole ‘Don’t talk about cats’ on my initial hello and from then on, have seen him as a character and no more. Nothing he says bothers me and I find his humour entertaining. He once told me I must stink of cat’s piss- which is sometimes true for a cat lady- but alas, he probably stinks of old man piss, so you’d never tell us apart in a room!

Now, itchy and Scratchy….my first run in with Itchy (when Itchy was in an old man mask) was from calling one of Lady’s avatars a ‘prick teaser’ or words to that effect- which I was rightfully scorned for! Yet at the first show of allegiance to our persistent anti-vac chatter, I was repeatedly accused of being a man that had previously been on the site and acted like a cockhead. Itchy kept accusing me to the point that I had to use the Ignore button- which I don’t like using unless someone is really making me feel like I don’t want to participate on the site. However, Itchy actually made me laugh and my experience on the site was quite boring with ‘him’ on ignore, so I sucked it up and learned to lean into the humour of Itchy’s online personality.

Mine and Itchy and Scratchy’s differences largely stem from our sides of the political spectrum. I am what the left deem right and the right deems left.
And apparently, because I’m a ‘bully’ in the way I defend my position on here- usually against those who are bullies themselves or tw@ts with extreme views on certain subjects- and yet, I am never as cutting or as clever as Itchy and Scratchy themselves!

There are many swimmers in this pond and I am but one! I don’t take it too seriously- online lives are purely that and I don’t imagine that anyone is quite what they seem. We share but a portion of ourselves and much of what we think people are is imagination and filling in the gaps.

Glad I was not mentioned.;)

Kev45

Reaction score
Sadly Wales is going to feel the heat in a totally different way now.

And of course the furnace could be kept lit by alternative means (so I was reading). A real tragedy for that community.

Kev45

Reaction score
Old fashioned Steam Roller would do the trick.. ;)

Which would instantly churn up the 1cm of tarmac you thought you could get away with on your 2-mile private lane. With ***keep out*** signs every 5 metres, leading to your isolated shack.

So no, that wouldn't work at all. :D

Kev45

Reaction score
I'll leave you boys to it, I steer my own ship. :)

Wickedw@nkpot could of course have kept HIS petty bickering in the Lobby, but IT chose not to, instead following (stalking) me here to continue it here and simply because I haven't been in the Lobby since well before Christmas, (lol).

On the forum, IT consciously tones it down for a broader audience (viewers) and IT absolutely revel in ITS "sardonic wit" status. Where IT can show off to ITS heart's content, and which just goes to show just how sly and devious online careerists such as IT really are because IT is truly a toxic brute in main chat, I much prefer social cohesion and doing what is best for the community as a whole.

In actual reality, in the real world, IT is just a pound shop wordsmith, an online wannabe, just like all the other online wannabes out there. IT diligently iron ITS own socks and underwear on a daily basis, polishes ITS Hush Puppy loafers to the shiniest of shine and doors and windows in a one-mile radius slam shut whenever ITS curtain twitching gossipy old sorry arse leaves ITS pebble dashed bungalow.

Meow to that one, internet tough guy.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Which would instantly churn up the 1cm of tarmac you thought you could get away with on your 2-mile private lane. With ***keep out*** signs every 5 metres, leading to your isolated shack.

So no, that wouldn't work at all. :D
As well as being a skilled fitter i am also skilled in Block Paving.

Not everything has to be Tarmac'd over.

Kev45

Reaction score
(not even the simplest of simple would block pave a two-mile driveway.)

ta raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lover boy xXx

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
(not even the simplest of simple would block pave a two-mile driveway.)

ta raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lover boy xXx
My drive is NOT a WAY... It's a DRIVE...And it leads to my garage.

It's about 5 Meters.

Lover boy?

Ok..!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Altair, I think you have a fan ;)

Kev45

Reaction score

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha!

Like you, I do actually find the ALL interaction interesting, negative or positive, or otherwise I simply wouldn't log on. The constant games though are draining, including my own of course, and so when I have had enough of it, I will simply toddle off quietly into the sunset with no fanfare at all. But mostly I do like the site because I can keep up to speed by typing a load of old bollocks and keeping my typing skills up and while airing my thoughts and ideas in a place where I don't irritate people I care about in my real life who I otherwise would. :)
Absolutely love this post!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Absolutely love this post!
As do I.
Forum posting is simply about finding out how fecked in the head your opinions are.
Then finding others who can debate and challenge.
If we play nice and actually debate, maybe we can change minds and find a truth.
Love it.

Back