Russian Report

Sunak Green card and non Dom

The Conservative Party, the greatest heist

Junior Doctors

Pension scandal

Tory MP sex predators

Paula Vennells £3 million "performance" related bonuses

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
Apparently, the PO scandal goes all the way back to the middle 90s and John Major's government. I won't hold my breath waiting for an inquiry to dig up those skeletons.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hopefully Toby Jones will star in ITV series on:

(to name but a few)

Brexit

HS2

Test & Trace

Furlough Fraud

NHS failure caused by the Tory Gov.

PPE scandal

Corrupt Covid contracts

Water companies and their sewage ££deals££

Michael Gove's dodgy Teesworks investigation

Johnson, Arcuri and the money

MPs expenses

Michelle Mone and the £232,000,000 she owes

Russian Report

Sunak Green card and non Dom

The Conservative Party, the greatest heist

Junior Doctors

Pension scandal

Tory MP sex predators

Paula Vennells £3 million "performance" related bonuses

All those things and so much more.
Blair and Iraq for a simple example.

It's such a shame proper journalism has died.

I am still a believer in the old axiom, "how do you know a politician is lying, thier lips are moving."

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm struggling to muster any trust in any government linked organisation, at present. Although, admittedly, I've never held much trust in our government as a whole, it feels as if the last 30 years, we have had multiple cover-ups, instigated and/or encouraged by institutions that we pay for. Fck-wits in parliament, Education, the NHS, the BBC and now, the Post Office.

I rarely comment on political shite on here, because frankly, most of it brushes over me. I see most people with power as corrupt and our government and any organisation that makes money are out to exploit in some way or other.
People ranting on the internet and waving their little banners in London think their going to change things, but they won't. We are but little people, test subjects, so I'd rather kick back with some music and coffee, and block out the knowledge that outside is corrupt.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well at least they have owned up and are willing to compensate those people affected.

Just to late for many.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I'm struggling to muster any trust in any government linked organisation, at present. Although, admittedly, I've never held much trust in our government as a whole, it feels as if the last 30 years, we have had multiple cover-ups, instigated and/or encouraged by institutions that we pay for. Fck-wits in parliament, Education, the NHS, the BBC and now, the Post Office.

I rarely comment on political shite on here, because frankly, most of it brushes over me. I see most people with power as corrupt and our government and any organisation that makes money are out to exploit in some way or other.
People ranting on the internet and waving their little banners in London think their going to change things, but they won't. We are but little people, test subjects, so I'd rather kick back with some music and coffee, and block out the knowledge that outside is corrupt.

This is exactly what I've been saying all along: using UK Chat to score pseudo-political points is a complete waste of time.

It amuses me how some contributors even stoop to faking the news in the Forums to appear clever and mock people who aren't here to defend themselves. Mind you, without this platform, where else would they vent their own infantile, multiphobic and pitiable views?
I will give you credit in that regard. You do open topics and discussions that don't require any political point of view whatsoever.

There is barely a handful of people who regularly contribute to the Forums, which I imagine is totally disproportionate to those who read them.
If they felt that their opinion was important, I'm sure we would witness far more input than we do.
Or, perhaps, they have similarly thought: 'what's the point'?
Apathy prevails.

:rolleyes:

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This is exactly what I've been saying all along: using UK Chat to score pseudo-political points is a complete waste of time.

It amuses me how some contributors even stoop to faking the news in the Forums to appear clever and mock people who aren't here to defend themselves. Mind you, without this platform, where else would they vent their own infantile, multiphobic and pitiable views?
I will give you credit in that regard. You do open topics and discussions that don't require any political point of view whatsoever.

Thank you for the credit! I took the inspiration to be more than a ranting feminist from Lady. Her posts are always interesting and don't usually descend into chaos. The diversity in responses makes for a better reason to log on than some twank getting offended and then me having to write scrolls, defending my view.

There is barely a handful of people who regularly contribute to the Forums, which I imagine is totally disproportionate to those who read them.
If they felt that their opinion was important, I'm sure we would witness far more input than we do.
Apathy prevails.

C'mon, Wicked! We all know why many don't contribute- this place is like a piranha pond. There's you ready to nit-pick on the silliest of spelling/grammar mistakes and/or slightest show of idiocy. Despite not being here as often as some, you are a shot out of the dark to many attempting to become a significant fish around here.
Then we have Itchy and Scratchy- one, who even my mate, Boudicca, would run from! She/he is razor sharp and damn f**king scary to get into a forum war with. Even worse than you! Then, after being chased around the pond and humiliated by one, you get constantly laughed at by the other. Once they get their teeth into someone, it's a flucking fish buffet.

And if you or Itchy and Scratchy hasn't chased them away, at some point, they bump into me and are at risk of getting every sentence chopped up and dissected, and being called an incel/misogynist/etc/etc. If, by some miracle, they find the Ignore button by this point, they get a dose of our resident psychopath/stalker, Drag-you-into-my-lair or get into a discussion with The Nutty Professor, whose replies are sure to send them into submission. They start losing time and start wondering what the f**k they're doing with their life.

It's feck all to do with the subjects in the Forum and more to do with the floaters in the pond.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score

Apathy prevails.

Good honest post. Sums up the situation on the forum. What you have to also remember is that 'Some' people can't be here 24/7.

Like Me.

I work for a living, 48 hours + a week. I simply don't have the time to be here 24/7.. I log on here when i have some spare time, which is not very often.

The fake news articles are actually a sly way of having a serious pop at someone.

That's not something I would do or applaud. It's cowardly and shows a total lack of balls to say what they really mean.

Font to Font.. (Face to Face).. That's what I do, and i do not care about the outcome.

I think i have proven that here many times.

My reputation here precedes me... Of course..!

Kev45

Reaction score
C'mon, Wicked! We all know why many don't contribute- this place is like a piranha pond. There's you ready to nit-pick on the silliest of spelling/grammar mistakes and/or slightest show of idiocy. Despite not being here as often as some, you are a shot out of the dark to many attempting to become a significant fish around here.
Then we have Itchy and Scratchy- one, who even my mate, Boudicca, would run from! She/he is razor sharp and damn f**king scary to get into a forum war with. Even worse than you! Then, after being chased around the pond and humiliated by one, you get constantly laughed at by the other. Once they get their teeth into someone, it's a flucking fish buffet.

And if you or Itchy and Scratchy hasn't chased them away, at some point, they bump into me and are at risk of getting every sentence chopped up and dissected, and being called an incel/misogynist/etc/etc. If, by some miracle, they find the Ignore button by this point, they get a dose of our resident psychopath/stalker, Drag-you-into-my-lair or get into a discussion with The Nutty Professor, whose replies are sure to send them into submission. They start losing time and start wondering what the f**k they're doing with their life.

It's feck all to do with the subjects in the Forum and more to do with the floaters in the pond.

I agree it is like a piranha pond and this is a genuine response btw. It's fascinating how what appears to be one and the same scenario, on the face of it, can be interpreted so differently by different people. As an example, in main chat I personally will treat everybody decently unless treated otherwise, and I rarely seek out conflict by constantly airing controversial political, or otherwise, views, simply because it helps to keep the harmony ticking along nicely.

Whereas the likes of WickedPerdition are universally loathed in main chat because all they do is disrupt chat and seek out conflict both day and night. Of course, this isn't apparent to people who don't use both spaces, and which is why I find his comments on the forum so amusing.

I would also argue that the adorable and totally lovable Itchy and Scratchy don't actually tred on other people's toes on the forum unless theirs are trodden on first and when they are entitled to respond in any manner they so choose (within the rules), simply ignore them, and then they will ignore you.

Whereas the likes of Altair immediately go in all guns blazing abuse on random people merely for introducing themselves to chat and after a week of swearing at rusty old wheel nuts and a scenario that he feels he must share on every single occasion that he uses the forum. I will say this about Altair though, he will respect other people if they remind him that they are much taller and much stronger than he is.

Stalky, who doesn't understand that no means no, peppers his lines with sly gaslighting abuse, in my opinion, and genuinely believes that he is a criminal mastermind (hoodwinking the gullible and naive). People of course do tend to focus more on the loud in your face shouty ones and rather than the sly ones constantly beavering away in the background, whether it be on the forum itself, or in the main chat itself.

All isn't what it appears at first glance unless you have experienced both scenarios. :)

Kev45

Reaction score
Not forgetting Princess Sapphire, who very occasionally reappears, has a token potshot, then angrily stomps off again.

End of. :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm just glad those poor folks are getting something for the decades of suffering they have suffered.
I am also glad that at some point there may be a reckoning.

Add to that, we are to relient on overseas technology, why not do it in house.
Our Prime minister wants this country to become the fore runner in IT, then put his money where his mouth is and stop importing crap, build it at home.

Create jobs, industry, manufacturing again, not just sell insurance or banking to the rest of the world.

Make me wanna puke the bs they speak.

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I agree it is like a piranha pond and this is a genuine response btw. It's fascinating how what appears to be one and the same scenario, on the face of it, can be interpreted so differently by different people. As an example, in main chat I personally will treat everybody decently unless treated otherwise, and I rarely seek out conflict by constantly airing controversial political, or otherwise, views, simply because it helps to keep the harmony ticking along nicely.

Whereas the likes of WickedPerdition are universally loathed in main chat because all they do is disrupt chat and seek out conflict both day and night. Of course, this isn't apparent to people who don't use both spaces, and which is why I find his comments on the forum so amusing.

I would also argue that the adorable and totally lovable Itchy and Scratchy don't actually tred on other people's toes on the forum unless theirs are trodden on first and when they are entitled to respond in any manner they so choose (within the rules), simply ignore them, and then they will ignore you.

Whereas the likes of Altair immediately go in all guns blazing abuse on random people merely for introducing themselves to chat and after a week of swearing at rusty old wheel nuts and a scenario that he feels he must share on every single occasion that he uses the forum. I will say this about Altair though, he will respect other people if they remind him that they are much taller and much stronger than he is.

Stalky, who doesn't understand that no means no, peppers his lines with sly gaslighting abuse, in my opinion, and genuinely believes that he is a criminal mastermind (hoodwinking the gullible and naive). People of course do tend to focus more on the loud in your face shouty ones and rather than the sly ones constantly beavering away in the background, whether it be on the forum itself, or in the main chat itself.

All isn't what it appears at first glance unless you have experienced both scenarios. :)
This was a very interesting wider take on the players on this board and while I don’t visit chat (for a variety of reasons) and I rarely PM, I am a great watcher of the interaction between you all, but I do get lost with the spill-over from the rooms.

You definitely captured Altair in a jar! He jumps in with volatility before many type more than two lines and he likes to portray himself as a big, scary trucker. I have no doubt he is, but given his performance online, if women do go missing up and down the country, he’d be a good one to look at first! Having said that, he comes out with some bat-shite crazy that is sometimes entertaining- wheel nuts, not so much. Albeit, in a former avatar, I did have some interesting interaction with him.

Wicked- I believe I got the whole ‘Don’t talk about cats’ on my initial hello and from then on, have seen him as a character and no more. Nothing he says bothers me and I find his humour entertaining. He once told me I must stink of cat’s piss- which is sometimes true for a cat lady- but alas, he probably stinks of old man piss, so you’d never tell us apart in a room!

Now, itchy and Scratchy….my first run in with Itchy (when Itchy was in an old man mask) was from calling one of Lady’s avatars a ‘prick teaser’ or words to that effect- which I was rightfully scorned for! Yet at the first show of allegiance to our persistent anti-vac chatter, I was repeatedly accused of being a man that had previously been on the site and acted like a cockhead. Itchy kept accusing me to the point that I had to use the Ignore button- which I don’t like using unless someone is really making me feel like I don’t want to participate on the site. However, Itchy actually made me laugh and my experience on the site was quite boring with ‘him’ on ignore, so I sucked it up and learned to lean into the humour of Itchy’s online personality.

Mine and Itchy and Scratchy’s differences largely stem from our sides of the political spectrum. I am what the left deem right and the right deems left.
And apparently, because I’m a ‘bully’ in the way I defend my position on here- usually against those who are bullies themselves or tw@ts with extreme views on certain subjects- and yet, I am never as cutting or as clever as Itchy and Scratchy themselves!

There are many swimmers in this pond and I am but one! I don’t take it too seriously- online lives are purely that and I don’t imagine that anyone is quite what they seem. We share but a portion of ourselves and much of what we think people are is imagination and filling in the gaps.

Kev45

Reaction score
if women do go missing up and down the country, he’d be a good one to look at first!

Ha Ha Ha!

Like you, I do actually find the ALL interaction interesting, negative or positive, or otherwise I simply wouldn't log on. The constant games though are draining, including my own of course, and so when I have had enough of it, I will simply toddle off quietly into the sunset with no fanfare at all. But mostly I do like the site because I can keep up to speed by typing a load of old bollocks and keeping my typing skills up and while airing my thoughts and ideas in a place where I don't irritate people I care about in my real life who I otherwise would. :)

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
This was a very interesting wider take on the players on this board and while I don’t visit chat (for a variety of reasons) and I rarely PM, I am a great watcher of the interaction between you all, but I do get lost with the spill-over from the rooms.

You definitely captured Altair in a jar! He jumps in with volatility before many type more than two lines and he likes to portray himself as a big, scary trucker. I have no doubt he is, but given his performance online, nuts, not so much. Albeit, in a former avatar, I did have some interesting interaction with him.if women do go missing up and down the country, he’d be a good one to look at first! Having said that, he comes out with some bat-shite crazy that is sometimes entertaining- wheel

Wicked- I believe I got the whole ‘Don’t talk about cats’ on my initial hello and from then on, have seen him as a character and no more. Nothing he says bothers me and I find his humour entertaining. He once told me I must stink of cat’s piss- which is sometimes true for a cat lady- but alas, he probably stinks of old man piss, so you’d never tell us apart in a room!

Now, itchy and Scratchy….my first run in with Itchy (when Itchy was in an old man mask) was from calling one of Lady’s avatars a ‘prick teaser’ or words to that effect- which I was rightfully scorned for! Yet at the first show of allegiance to our persistent anti-vac chatter, I was repeatedly accused of being a man that had previously been on the site and acted like a cockhead. Itchy kept accusing me to the point that I had to use the Ignore button- which I don’t like using unless someone is really making me feel like I don’t want to participate on the site. However, Itchy actually made me laugh and my experience on the site was quite boring with ‘him’ on ignore, so I sucked it up and learned to lean into the humour of Itchy’s online personality.

Mine and Itchy and Scratchy’s differences largely stem from our sides of the political spectrum. I am what the left deem right and the right deems left.
And apparently, because I’m a ‘bully’ in the way I defend my position on here- usually against those who are bullies themselves or tw@ts with extreme views on certain subjects- and yet, I am never as cutting or as clever as Itchy and Scratchy themselves!

There are many swimmers in this pond and I am but one! I don’t take it too seriously- online lives are purely that and I don’t imagine that anyone is quite what they seem. We share but a portion of ourselves and much of what we think people are is imagination and filling in the gaps.
No one has 'Captured' ME here. You wouldn't know how to.

I'm just ME and I cant help but be ME.

I always speak my mind.

Raining Roses....>>> "If women do go missing up and down the country He'd be a good one to look at first"....

I don't think that's fair...what makes you think of me like that?

Kev45

Reaction score
*** The 59 mounds of freshly dug earth outside his shack deep in the woods.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
*** The 59 mounds of freshly dug earth outside his shack deep in the woods.
You had no right going there KEV. I told you to stay away.

How many more times.!

Kev45

Reaction score
You had no right going there KEV. I told you to stay away.

I didn't have much say in the matter, I was gagged and tied up with steel cable in the back of your recovery truck. :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

You definitely captured Altair in a jar! He jumps in with volatility before many type more than two lines and he likes to portray himself as a big, scary trucker. I have no doubt he is, but given his performance online, if women do go missing up and down the country, he’d be a good one to look at first! Having said that, he comes out with some bat-shite crazy that is sometimes entertaining- wheel nuts, not so much. Albeit, in a former avatar, I did have some interesting interaction with him.

This amounts to what can only be described as hilarious reading:
Two Forum nonentities seeking mutual approval over one another's desperation to share their ever-growing insecurities here.
Neither of you are chatroom regulars, so you know f*ck all about chatroom dynamics. Whereas, I DO.

e-Kev45 DARE NOT air his/her/its political views in a chatroom because he/she/it knows that they would be ridiculed and he/she/it would feel even smaller in that arena than he/she/it already does here.
If you haven't noticed, only sycophants like you give a 'Like' to any of his puerile offerings in the Forum. That's the measure of his/her/its popularity.
I've witnessed many forms of envy in chat throughout the years and e-Kev45 is one of the worst exponents of this trait.

If on the rare occasions he/she/it visits a chatroom (and let's be honest, he/she it only goes into the Lobby), he/she/it adopts a coy, laconic and submissive chat style, simply because he/she/it fears having 'chat enemies' more in chatrooms than he/she/it does in the Lobby.

On the other hand, we have the 'crazy cat lady' (very self-descriptive, might I add), who has previously confessed to having a house full of stinking cats but is 'able to mask the smell'. I suppose you get used to the stench after so many years.
I equate any middle-aged spinster with a houseful of cats with witches of the Middle Ages. Ducking stool at the ready.
You can see why I refer to cauldron-stirring occasionally when we have such strange women expressing such strange and illogical views in the Forum. Mind you, I am inclined to think that her cats ARE actually controlling her, judging by what she types in the Forums.
I bet I am not far from the mark in my analysis..
Your views of me are based on an ageist perspective only. You actually think that I am the age stated on my profile. It just shows how gullible you are.

By the way, has e-Kev45 persuaded you to join the WickedPerdition Appreciation Society yet?
F*cking morons the pair of you.

Oh, and as for 'Itchy' and 'Scratchy', if they aren't two of your multitude of feline freaks, I'm guessing you are referring to two other Forum contributors who frequently take the piss out of you both and frequently succeed.

Last edited:

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
I didn't have much say in the matter, I was gagged and tied up with steel cable in the back of your recovery truck. :)
Steel cable made in the UK. Strong and robust.

Unlike the crap we are now going to get from China.

Sadly Wales is going to feel the heat in a totally different way now.

My recovery Truck is for recovering BIG MACHINES...It's not for you.

Back